Screenshot_20210923-120908.png
    413.8 KB · Views: 1,418
  • Screenshot_20210923-120913.png
    Screenshot_20210923-120913.png
    603.1 KB · Views: 1,412
  • Screenshot_20210923-120935.png
    Screenshot_20210923-120935.png
    472.6 KB · Views: 1,558
So hes a cheater in relationships as well as footyball?

Will always remember the close game between West Coast and North down in Tassie, with less than a goal in it a freekick was paid to Boomer against Priddis, who was holding the ball behind his back after the freekick was paid. Boomer reached around Priddis and knocked the ball clear and pretended Priddis threw it away, and drew a 50m penalty.

Cheating campaigner. Never forgiven him as im sure his wife hasnt.

man that was awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bahahaha.

I met a milf from WA at the St Kilda vs Hawthorn elimination final in whichever year it was that Robert Harvey was retiring…. she was somehow apart of the AFL ecosystem back in WA and the topic came up (greek connection) and she told me how obsessed he was with feet and that he had sent her really messed up messages about it years prior to that and that he had developed a reputation for it 😂

bahahaha.

I met a milf from WA at the St Kilda vs Hawthorn elimination final in whichever year it was that Robert Harvey was retiring…. she was somehow apart of the AFL ecosystem back in WA and the topic came up (greek connection) and she told me how obsessed he was with feet and that he had sent her really messed up messages about it years prior to that and that he had developed a reputation for it 😂
Part of the WA AFL Ecosystem? WTF, does such an ecosystem exist? She Sounds like a doodle munching gold digger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back