Retired Brent Harvey [retired]

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if he joins Stevie J at GWS. That would be enough to give opposition coaches nightmares...picture the carnage.

Last edited:
With the Hawks locking in a few of the veterans for another crack next year. I think Harvey would slot in well in the forward pocket with the odd run on the ball.
I agree 100%. By locking in our vets for another year we are having one more crack at the big dance with current group. May as well see if Boomer wants to come along for the ride!

Adelaide Crows should be all over him, Over the back goals playing with Betts would be amazing to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see that McClure thinks the club will backflip on Harvey considering the reaction...
McClure is a flog and anything he say's should be taken with a grain of salt

No way will the club reverse their decision. Boomer probably wouldn't want to go back after what they done to him

Only club/s i could see him going to would be a Victorian club in contention for 1 year.
I doubt he would move his family for one year.
So at this stage that would leave (maybe) Hawthorn or Western Bulldogs.
I'd hate to see him play for another side but he's still hungry.
Probably due to his age in 2017 of 39 he will just retire and i think his manager said as much.

1 year deal with the hawks would make sense. He would want to play for premiership glory and to team up with cyril, poppy and breust would be awesome! And remembering that the hawks were into him 2013.

Surely Gold Coast alongside Gary Ablett.

Gold Coast being a club crying out for leadership next year with their young team. Gold Coast should really take a leaf out of GWS's book.

Harvey & Dal Santo plus North's first round picks 2016 & 2017 for Andrew Swallow & Jaeger O'Meara.

Surely Gold Coast alongside Gary Ablett.

Gold Coast being a club crying out for leadership next year with their young team. Gold Coast should really take a leaf out of GWS's book.

Harvey & Dal Santo plus North's first round picks 2016 & 2017 for Andrew Swallow & Jaeger O'Meara.

Harvey and Dal Santo will be delisted free agents. No trade required.

Wouldn`t geelong just have kept stevie j?
Harvey has more in his tank than Stevie. The latter can impact from a stoppage or an inside 50 but can't put in much of a defensive effort or counterattack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back