Boost for finals, is it hammer time?

Remove this Banner Ad

A number of players making their way back from the abyss this week and next, just in time to get some solid minutes in before finals.

Hammer could actually play an important role for us, he is a massive upgrade on Soldo and with his concrete hands inside 50, our smalls would have a field day.

Add in Conca and maybe Griff, we suddenly have huge depth

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-08-08/returning-tigers-set-to-provide-a-boost

If Hammer could play decent 2016 quality footy he would be a great addition. Bit worried about it though. Lots of time out and we need him to hit his straps right away.

But could be huge!!

Not wanting to throw a spanner in the works here, but if players are returning from the LTI list, doesn't that mean we have to remove rookies from the main list?

Castagna, Soldo, Stengle...

I know we can have some anyway, but...

only has to play a handful of games and then be put out to pasture
Asking a bloke who's 28 and hasn't seen even seen vfl level footy coming off a season out, to pull up for a massive finals series is unrealistic.
I'd take a match fit soldo over him, imagine playing hammer and then he gets injured in the first ten mins of an elimination final after rushing him back, no thanks.

Asking a bloke who's 28 and hasn't seen even seen vfl level footy coming off a season out, to pull up for a massive finals series is unrealistic.
I'd take a match fit soldo over him, imagine playing hammer and then he gets injured in the first ten mins of an elimination final after rushing him back, no thanks.
What'shisname from geelol use to do it for the GF as a ruckman...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has a month

Not wanting to throw a spanner in the works here, but if players are returning from the LTI list, doesn't that mean we have to remove rookies from the main list?

Castagna, Soldo, Stengle...

I know we can have some anyway, but...
:eek: This true?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back