Boot on the other foot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
The nerve of these bloody C-words followers!

These snippets from their board made me laugh:

"In the Adelaide papers it's all Power, Power, Power, with now and then a little tid-bit about the Crows."

-----------------------------------

"I also noticed that they have an awful lot about port in teh paper at the moment.
It got a bit ridiculous when they had the 3/4 page article about how Williams picked up a stick at training"

HA HA HA - about bloody time!

I think that is the only reaction the C-words deserve GD, we should all just laugh at them for the pathetic excuse they have as a so called "club"

After, look at what happens to the members representative on the C-words admin board, the SANFL do not want to hear from C-word supporters, they just want YES men on that board.

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

You are soo right. That Cows club is just terrible. They are just so jealous. Why shouldn't the papers have all Power stuff. Our team is so great. They were great photos of Mark Williams playing with his big stick. There should be more photos of players with sticks like that.

Crows supporters are such cretins.

You have got to really worry about those people that spend all their time in a tin shed, and they call themselves a club! HA!

I loved Mark Williams with his stick, in fact I am going to take a stick with me to all the games this year, if it works for Choco on the track I am sure it will work for me at the games.

Keep stick'n it up them Choco!

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back