Running/Fitness Boots and Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Best pair of shoes I've owned, actually this thread just reminded me to pick up another pair.

f-lite-195-1_1_2.jpg

I've been told that I shouldn't be wearing shoes that you can squeeze at the back or bend the sole on, which essentially leaves me with cross trainers for running sports training, but I find the ones I've got (and all other cross trainers I've seen/ had) too heavy and clunky.

Does anyone know a decent pair (Got to be Asics, NB or Brooks) that I could grab that aren't so heavy and clunky, but will still have the support?
Or even normal runners in those brands that will give some good support.

5461.jpg

Has anyone's feet expanded a bit in their 30s? I've worn size 11 for 20 years but noticed recently whilst they still fit my shoes are starting to get a bit more 'snug'.

Buying the exact same runnners again, almost wouldn't mind trying 11.5 for a touch more room but have to get them online so can't try them on.

Has anyone's feet expanded a bit in their 30s? I've worn size 11 for 20 years but noticed recently whilst they still fit my shoes are starting to get a bit more 'snug'.

Buying the exact same runnners again, almost wouldn't mind trying 11.5 for a touch more room but have to get them online so can't try them on.

What's your weight done in the past few years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back