Booze - Have you given up drinking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Magpies Nest.....Here goes nothing.......

Apologies for the lengthy post in advance and thank you if you get involved or just read.
I'm not really sure what I'm doing here posting about this as it's pretty personal. I guess I'm reaching out and talking about an issue in a safe place.
You know, the type of safe place where no one really knows you personally.

Anyway, a bit of personal background first.

I've been drinking practically every weekend since I turned 18, and in over two decades since I can remember only once in those years not drinking for about three weekends in a row. Pretty sure I had no money and I was about 20 :)

Let's move to July 2017. I started training for a new role which means I had to live interstate away from my family for three months from Mon-Thu, arrive home Thursday evenings.
On top of my drinking almost every weekend (Thur-Sun), I started to drink every night whilst away. Company daily allowance paid for dinner and drinks.
Therefore, I'm pretty much drinking every single day now, and to excess to be fair, for three months straight.

I know that it's really impacting my health. I go and get a check up and I've got Type 2 diabetes. Was probably already coming due to inactivity and other poor health choices, but the boozing certainly didn't help at all. It only sped things up most likely.
Finished training and living back home with family again in October 2017. The daily drinking has stopped for the most part, only weekends really.

Fast forward to current day and enter COVID-19, isolation and working from home.

I've now been drinking nearly every day for the last three months again, only this time my wife is drinking most times with me also.
Obviously it is anything but healthy for either of us and we're setting a horrible example for our kids.

Why am I sharing all of this with essentially strangers I hear people asking? Good question....

The wife and I have been talking about giving up alcohol for quite a while now but have never really tried. I'm not even sure we're capable of doing so???

How do you give up something that you know is really bad for your health but has been a part of you for well over half of your life?

I believe that I'm going to just give up one day and never look back, but I think I am afraid to try. Maybe I'm just full of excuses? Maybe I'm addicted? Maybe I'm a functioning alcoholic and in denial? Maybe it's who I am and how I relate to the world around me and I'm scared to be someone else? Who knows????

What do I hope to get from Magpies Nest forum members?

If you've managed to give up alcohol, can you please share your story or at least how you went about it?

What were the struggles? How did you cope? How good does it feel now and how much did your life change?

If you've given up other vices successfully in your life, what were the key things you did? Support groups? Close friends or family to lean on and support you? Did you replace said vice with other things like exercise, reading books, learning new skills, etc....

Once again, apologies for the long post, but I just needed to get this off my chest and start somewhere.

Thanks
Premier Pies

I've never been a heavy drinker but I gave up smoking 25 years ago. It was tough as hell.

What helped me was getting support from family, finding a healthy hobby to focus on, and when it got hard reminding myself of the benefits I was achieving by giving up.

I did not succeed at first, it took multiple efforts but today I'm so glad I did.

Try to make a commitment to not drink Monday to Friday, or to have 2 or 3 alcohol free days each week...
Its a much easier way to lessen your intake and you get into the habit of, for example, every Monday, Tuesday being AFDs
Its also easier to support each other.

Then you might find that you only drink on the weekends, or when you go out, or you may decide you don’t miss it and give it up altogether

I used to be a good drinker after work, but what stopped me was l had to take a work vehicle home and started doing call out, had to be zero, so no drinks, and even now, l don’t work, l will be lucky to have a couple of glass a year.
Have not missed it.

Some people find themselves with a bit of a bad habit, others end up with an addiction. One thing you've definitely got going for you...you seem to be having a meaningful conversation with yourself about your issues.

I don't know you, so I can't speculate too much, but I know addiction. Speak to a professional, someone who deals with this sort of stuff, and get their opinion. The thing is, if it is an addiction then you'll have to make serious war upon it. You'll need as many allies as you can get, friends and family to support you, and you'll need morale and people who can help boost it, and people who pick you up when you fall down (because you will fall down), and you will need to strategise by altering some patterns in what you do and how you think about things.

Maybe write a list; write down as many immediate benefits to giving up the piss that you can think of. It might be inane, like saving some money. It might be profound, like being able formulate a coherent philosophy of everything, or it might be something in between. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you can conceptualise why giving up something is positive for you now, because the pain you feel in giving something up is felt now. You can feel chipper about the longer-term benefits in the long term, but you will need to understand and focus on those immediate benefits to get you through the worst.

You posted here, so you're keen for change. Make it happen mate. It doesn't come without pain, it only comes to those who fight for it, but I reckon you already know that and I'd say you're up for the challenge.

First you need a reason to give up... saving the kids from ruin isnt bad but i would need something more personal.

1. the weakness in having to drink every day. if you dont think it's a weakness to drink so often then its going to be hard to make any changes.
2. the stupid waste of money. Maybe totalling up how much you spend could surprise you.
3. Long term health effects. If you dont care about going potty in your old age or dying of liver failure then wait a few more years when the health effects start to appear and you might get more motivated.
4. if drinking helps you with your problems then you need to either solve them or forget them.

But first suggestion is to try to stop drinking now. If you fail, try tomorrow night.. repeat.

First you need a reason to give up... saving the kids from ruin isnt bad but i would need something more personal.

1. the weakness in having to drink every day. if you dont think it's a weakness to drink so often then its going to be hard to make any changes.
2. the stupid waste of money. Maybe totalling up how much you spend could surprise you.
3. Long term health effects. If you dont care about going potty in your old age or dying of liver failure then wait a few more years when the health effects start to appear and you might get more motivated.
4. if drinking helps you with your problems then you need to either solve them or forget them.

But first suggestion is to try to stop drinking now. If you fail, try tomorrow night.. repeat.

First of all, all of your advice sounds perfectly reasonable and completely logical, except for the weakness part. I wasn’t expecting that sort of comment but will acknowledge that it’s probably fair and true.

if I do have an addiction, is it weakness as you state?

I certainly don’t need to drink every day and I had two free drink days just this week. Have to admit the sleep on the second night of not drinking was just wonderful. Slept like a baby!

I’m not sure that I have an addiction as I think it is more akin to a terrible habit that’s costing me way more than lots of cash. I dont totally dismiss the possibility of addiction though as I work through this.

Anyway, I’d Be interested to know if your advice is based on personal experiences in life, be it you or someone close to you? Or is your advice simply your opinion?

Thanks for you response and for that matter, thanks to everyone that has responded thus far.

I will be trying for three days of no drinking next week, maybe even four days.

I’ll report back and let you know how if I stayed the course and how I feel afterwards.

Cheers.

First of all, all of your advice sounds perfectly reasonable and completely logical, except for the weakness part. I wasn’t expecting that sort of comment but will acknowledge that it’s probably fair and true.

I certainly don’t need to drink every day and I had two free drink days just this week. Have to admit the sleep on the second night of not drinking was just wonderful. Slept like a baby!

I’m not sure that I have an addiction as I think it is more akin to a terrible habit that’s costing me way more than lots of cash. I dont totally dismiss the possibility of addiction though as I work through this.

Anyway, I’d Be interested to know if your advice is based on personal experiences in life, be it you or someone close to you? Or is your advice simply your opinion?

Thanks for you response and for that matter, thanks to everyone that has responded thus far.

I’ll report back and let you know how if I stayed the course and how I feel afterwards.

Cheers.

People will give advice from different angles, sometimes based on personal experience, other times based on belief or training or morality etc.

The best advice is what rings true for you. Does it resonate with you in the present? Does it help to get you where you want to go? If it not, discard. If yes, grab it and don't let go.

All the best with your dry spell this week.

Cheers.

well addiction is a weakness if you want to get rid of the addiction. A person might be addicted to giving to charity but it might be seen as a good thing. Some people - maybe keith richards - dont appear to see drug addiction as a bad thing so its' questionable that they see it as a weakness.
The key point about it being a weakness is not what other people think. It's what you think.

I think we're all addicted to certain things. I dont have addiction DNA. Some people seem to get physically/psycologically addicted to alcohol or drugs etc. at the drop of a hat. I knew a family who used to take cocaine during the trendy years.... go out to clubs and take cocaine. None of them ever had a drug problem. Other people take a drug or a drink and are hooked instantly. You're probably not one of those. It's just a bad habit.

You could try one of those 10 step or whatever programs. They seem to substitute some form of religious addiction for drinking addiction. Personally, i think thats a questionable transition. A crutch is a crutch.

Obviously if you're drinking to make yourself feel better or to forget stuff or to make your life bearable, you need to address those issues.

Hello Magpies Nest.....Here goes nothing.......

Apologies for the lengthy post in advance and thank you if you get involved or just read.
I'm not really sure what I'm doing here posting about this as it's pretty personal. I guess I'm reaching out and talking about an issue in a safe place.
You know, the type of safe place where no one really knows you personally.

Anyway, a bit of personal background first.

I've been drinking practically every weekend since I turned 18, and in over two decades since I can remember only once in those years not drinking for about three weekends in a row. Pretty sure I had no money and I was about 20 :)

Let's move to July 2017. I started training for a new role which means I had to live interstate away from my family for three months from Mon-Thu, arrive home Thursday evenings.
On top of my drinking almost every weekend (Thur-Sun), I started to drink every night whilst away. Company daily allowance paid for dinner and drinks.
Therefore, I'm pretty much drinking every single day now, and to excess to be fair, for three months straight.

I know that it's really impacting my health. I go and get a check up and I've got Type 2 diabetes. Was probably already coming due to inactivity and other poor health choices, but the boozing certainly didn't help at all. It only sped things up most likely.
Finished training and living back home with family again in October 2017. The daily drinking has stopped for the most part, only weekends really.

Fast forward to current day and enter COVID-19, isolation and working from home.

I've now been drinking nearly every day for the last three months again, only this time my wife is drinking most times with me also.
Obviously it is anything but healthy for either of us and we're setting a horrible example for our kids.

Why am I sharing all of this with essentially strangers I hear people asking? Good question....

The wife and I have been talking about giving up alcohol for quite a while now but have never really tried. I'm not even sure we're capable of doing so???

How do you give up something that you know is really bad for your health but has been a part of you for well over half of your life?

I believe that I'm going to just give up one day and never look back, but I think I am afraid to try. Maybe I'm just full of excuses? Maybe I'm addicted? Maybe I'm a functioning alcoholic and in denial? Maybe it's who I am and how I relate to the world around me and I'm scared to be someone else? Who knows????

What do I hope to get from Magpies Nest forum members?

If you've managed to give up alcohol, can you please share your story or at least how you went about it?

What were the struggles? How did you cope? How good does it feel now and how much did your life change?

If you've given up other vices successfully in your life, what were the key things you did? Support groups? Close friends or family to lean on and support you? Did you replace said vice with other things like exercise, reading books, learning new skills, etc....

Once again, apologies for the long post, but I just needed to get this off my chest and start somewhere.

Thanks
Premier Pies
My two cents. The you is actually me. The it your drug of choice.

Have you had a gutful of it? Family, the cost, your health; yeah, all good motives but won’t cut it. Would you give up your job, your relationship, your left testicle. Not saying you have to though on occasion the first two are required. Things start to happen when you are thinking I will do anything to get it out of my life.

Forget about willpower, won’t power, character, notions of weakness or strength. Irrelevant and unhelpful. Better folk than you or me or the bloke over there have struggled with addiction. Many of them have lost the struggle. Its all individual. Don’t get caught up in the delusion your conscious mind runs the show: all it does is rationalise after the fact, it is your unconscious that makes the majority of choices.

Don’t complicate it. Sure Aunt Mabel may have sucked your little toe when you were three and that’s the reason you are started getting as much of it into you as you can. Doesn’t matter why now. You may never get over Aunt Mabel or get over her and still have it to deal with. Chances of getting over aunt mabel are pretty low when it is clouding your senses.

Grieve it. Recognise you are losing a good friend. Whatever it is your love affair had a reason. Nothing better than a cold beer after hard work on a hot day. Nothing better than standing around the fire, half cut, talking the proverbial with your mates and sucking back on a rollie. Nothing better than sharing a bottle of wine over a great meal with the beloved. Nothing beats a whack of heroin for any sort of pain. The loss is real, don’t deny that grief.

Recognise what comes hand in hand with it and let that go too. If it is alcohol and that goes with after work drinks with your mates then let that go too. Don’t fool yourself and think lemon, lime and bitters will cut it. Getting rid of it mostly means getting rid of the settings you consumed it in.

Substitute if you can but not with another it. My wife has a kobucha after work now, not a bad substitute. I like a damn strong cup of tea.

The longing gets less with time. Wait five minutes when you get that feeling. This helps … sometimes.

Don’t beat yourself up if you fall over. Get up and start again. No big deal, just another step along the path.

Reward yourself. If you save from not having it, maybe spend those savings on yourself, your partner, your kids, your favourite parrot or whatever. Celebrate.

Recognise what represents risk for you. For example, mostly I am tempted when I am happy not run to it when I am sad.

PP, you wondered if you could get free. Absolutely. Guarantee it based on what I read. When you have had a gutful.

PP, just thought might be good to give you some context to my waffling. Very much an addictive kinda person. First addiction was novels when I turned adolescent. Since then I have had a decent go at most addictive substances I have encountered. Spent years providing therapeutic experiences for youth with substance abuse issues. Given up alcohol not that long ago. Had an absolute gutful of smoking ciggies and knew if I didn't quit alcohol I would never totally stop smoking. Hopefully in a few years I will be able to enjoy a few glasses without desperately looking for someone that smokes but we will see. Alcohol is hard. A lot of our society worships it. People talk about heroin being hard. Load of rubbish. You don't see people shooting up everywhere you look, every movie you watch.

maybe the death of john kennedy this week is a sign......don't think about it.....dooooooo!!! ..at least you can get to the end of the day and say to yourself that gave it up for one day or for two day or a week...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In University, I was not a heavy drinker by any means. I'd go to some parties and drink way too much, or sip whiskey or something for the fun of it during the week. Alcohol was fun.

Then my grandfather passed away from cirrhosis of the liver. That form of suffering in his last two weeks I would not wish upon anyone. My grandmother took me aside after the funeral and said "he was never a heavy drinker, just dinner wines and on occasion that second glass of port, but it added up."

And that really removed any allure that alcohol had for me. I think my drink consumption after that has been night and day. I'm not saying I haven't touched alcohol since, I have. But it's different now. It's usually to blend in at social functions, almost never for fun.

I'm not trying to scare you into thinking you'll die if you keep it up, and your problems sound more serious than mine ever were. But come up with reasons to not drink. When you pull out a bottle ask yourself "why am I drinking this, what am I going to gain from it, what can I lose". Calculate the cost of your drinking in dollars, think about where that money would go if not for drinks, etc.

If you can start by just refusing the urge every once in awhile, turn that 3rd pint into stopping at 2, or stringing together some days without drinks, pretty soon you'll be where you need to be. You don't need to cut it all off immediately (all the more power to you if you do). Get your wife in on it, challenge each other. Offer your kids a reward for 'catching you' drinking, etc.

Also remember there are professional resources available should you need them; I'm just an anonymous bloke on the web. But I do wish you the best of luck.

Cheers.
Hey PP, how is it all doing? I was doing great until tonight. Spent the last couple of days driving acrooss our tiny state to buy a caravan then back via a bit of a tourist jaunt in Launceston. Took the kids for a wander around the town, checked out the sights. Launny is actually quite a pretty city with key attractions in close. Got back this evening, absolutely knackered and succumbed to a drink to take me down from the high of the last few days. Had to have a smoke to wash it down. Hard to leave behind the things you love, no matter what how bad an impact it has over time. Sometimes you have to tack to get upwind. Hope all is well for you.

Hey PP, how is it all doing? I was doing great until tonight. Spent the last couple of days driving acrooss our tiny state to buy a caravan then back via a bit of a tourist jaunt in Launceston. Took the kids for a wander around the town, checked out the sights. Launny is actually quite a pretty city with key attractions in close. Got back this evening, absolutely knackered and succumbed to a drink to take me down from the high of the last few days. Had to have a smoke to wash it down. Hard to leave behind the things you love, no matter what how bad an impact it has over time. Sometimes you have to tack to get upwind. Hope all is well for you.

You've got some wisdom, mate, so take your own advice: fall, but don't beat yourself up over it.

I've been trying to keep the wine in the cupboard. My approach is to replace one habit with another, so I'm trying to exercise and catch up on some reading.

Lock down will complicate things, but maybe I'll come out of it in 6 weeks ready to fight for a world title...

Mate, thanks for all you posts, I really appreciate you taking the time.

How am I doing? I started off really well and had 3 days of no drinking, then I caught up with a mate to watch the footy on a Saturday arvo. By that night I can't tell you how many empty cans were stacked up. All I know is it was way too much, not only did I spend a s**t ton of money, I filled my body with an inordinate volume of toxins.

The next week I had 2 drink free days and then had a few drinks here and there for many days after that.

Fast forward to last night, I had a few beers and a 4 pack of Wild Turkey Heritage cans. They are 2.7 standard drinks each alone. Finished the night off with a few nips of single malt whilst watching after match press conferences and highlight reels of the famous win against the Cats.

So I guess the answer to your question is really clear.......I'm not really doing alright.

I know it is self afflicted and only I choose to drink alcohol, no one forces me to do it. I'm not expecting any sympathy either mind you.

This morning I felt like s**t after a bad night's sleep and I have to log on for work at 8am. I'm one of the lucky people that has a job still and can work from home during COVID.

I have made the decision to not drink at all for the next 5 weeks or so until the end of Stage 3 restrictions in Victoria. I've discussed this with my wife and she is totally on board too.

I'm going to see how I feel as time goes by. What do I mean by that?

How am I sleeping? How are my blood sugar levels? How is my mood? How productive am I becoming? How much more energy do I have?

How much weight have I lost? How much money have I saved?

I could go on & on of course, but I wont.

It's started this morning, so I'm only essentially 5 hours into not drinking. I also realise today is an easy day because it's day 1 and I had a skinful last night. It's easy to not drink the next day when I've had a skinful the day before. That's my reality anyway.

Thanks to everyone offering their thoughts and support so far, it means a lot.

Wish me luck, I'm feeling really positive about going dry for this period. Who knows, I might love how I feel so much after 5 weeks, that I might give up the booze permanently? Wouldn't that be something!

I'll post again soon and provide an update for those that are interested.

Cheers

Mate, thanks for all you posts, I really appreciate you taking the time.

How am I doing? I started off really well and had 3 days of no drinking, then I caught up with a mate to watch the footy on a Saturday arvo. By that night I can't tell you how many empty cans were stacked up. All I know is it was way too much, not only did I spend a sh*t ton of money, I filled my body with an inordinate volume of toxins.

The next week I had 2 drink free days and then had a few drinks here and there for many days after that.

Fast forward to last night, I had a few beers and a 4 pack of Wild Turkey Heritage cans. They are 2.7 standard drinks each alone. Finished the night off with a few nips of single malt whilst watching after match press conferences and highlight reels of the famous win against the Cats.

So I guess the answer to your question is really clear.......I'm not really doing alright.

I know it is self afflicted and only I choose to drink alcohol, no one forces me to do it. I'm not expecting any sympathy either mind you.

This morning I felt like sh*t after a bad night's sleep and I have to log on for work at 8am. I'm one of the lucky people that has a job still and can work from home during COVID.

I have made the decision to not drink at all for the next 5 weeks or so until the end of Stage 3 restrictions in Victoria. I've discussed this with my wife and she is totally on board too.

I'm going to see how I feel as time goes by. What do I mean by that?

How am I sleeping? How are my blood sugar levels? How is my mood? How productive am I becoming? How much more energy do I have?

How much weight have I lost? How much money have I saved?

I could go on & on of course, but I wont.

It's started this morning, so I'm only essentially 5 hours into not drinking. I also realise today is an easy day because it's day 1 and I had a skinful last night. It's easy to not drink the next day when I've had a skinful the day before. That's my reality anyway.

Thanks to everyone offering their thoughts and support so far, it means a lot.

Wish me luck, I'm feeling really positive about going dry for this period. Who knows, I might love how I feel so much after 5 weeks, that I might give up the booze permanently? Wouldn't that be something!

I'll post again soon and provide an update for those that are interested.

Cheers
Just read this and thought I would reply. Feels like we went / are going through similar stuff. Apologies firstly as I'm not the best at communicating.

So I'm now 43 years old and have always enjoyed a beverage. I would love to get home from work and have a drink or four, five, six seven. Never before work. Always have different varieties of beers in the fridge.

On my days off I would wake up, have a coffee and than hit the beers.

I enjoy (ed) on a sunny day hitting a beer garden or roof top venue for drinks.

Going to the footy was always beers prior, during and after. Just loved it, I guess.

When I was by myself I would choose to have a drink while making dinner. I would always have basic spirits in my place.

Once COVID hit and my employment hours were slashed. I was drinking 6-12 beers a day.

Don't think I was ever depressed. I actually really enjoyed to drink. But, I did notice my appearance.

I decided to challenge myself with 60 days. See if I could do it. No drinking alcohol. Im pretty strong minded and thought I wouldn't have an issue. IT WAS BLOODY HARD, BUT SO WORTHWHILE.

I tried not to think about it (drinking), yet when I watched AFL, any sport, cooked dinner, ate, sat outside on a sunny day, I couldn't help but want one.

The first 3 to 4 weeks are the hardest. To break I guess the habit of drinking, but once through this I kind of feel accomplished.

My sleeps have never been better. Full 6-8 hours. Wake up feeling fresh. Who would have thought.

My appearance if I can say, not to shabby at all. Eye bags gone, skin so much better. Weight is basically the same but my gut is visibly getting smaller.

It was hard to stop as again I loved having that cold frothy, but believe me, it so much better knowing Im not drinking everyday.

Its now been about 5 months and I've had maybe 6 beers in total over the past two months. I know for sure when its summer, christmas, new years I will appreciate having a drink, but am 100% confident I won't go back to every day drinking.

If your going to give it a real shot, be ready for some sweaty nights and days, crap sleeps, mood swings and just feeling wrong / off.

But also be better for the eventual amazing sleeps, great mind set, better appearance (even if this is slightly better in my case)

Its been a great choice I never thought I'ld make.

Now on to getting fit again.

It'll be great to hear how your going with it. All the best buddy.
Crappy time in VIC, but also today is a perfect day to make wanted changes. 💪💪

Just read this and thought I would reply. Feels like we went / are going through similar stuff. Apologies firstly as I'm not the best at communicating.

So I'm now 43 years old and have always enjoyed a beverage. I would love to get home from work and have a drink or four, five, six seven. Never before work. Always have different varieties of beers in the fridge.

On my days off I would wake up, have a coffee and than hit the beers.

I enjoy (ed) on a sunny day hitting a beer garden or roof top venue for drinks.

Going to the footy was always beers prior, during and after. Just loved it, I guess.

When I was by myself I would choose to have a drink while making dinner. I would always have basic spirits in my place.

Once COVID hit and my employment hours were slashed. I was drinking 6-12 beers a day.

Don't think I was ever depressed. I actually really enjoyed to drink. But, I did notice my appearance.

I decided to challenge myself with 60 days. See if I could do it. No drinking alcohol. Im pretty strong minded and thought I wouldn't have an issue. IT WAS BLOODY HARD, BUT SO WORTHWHILE.

I tried not to think about it (drinking), yet when I watched AFL, any sport, cooked dinner, ate, sat outside on a sunny day, I couldn't help but want one.

The first 3 to 4 weeks are the hardest. To break I guess the habit of drinking, but once through this I kind of feel accomplished.

My sleeps have never been better. Full 6-8 hours. Wake up feeling fresh. Who would have thought.

My appearance if I can say, not to shabby at all. Eye bags gone, skin so much better. Weight is basically the same but my gut is visibly getting smaller.

It was hard to stop as again I loved having that cold frothy, but believe me, it so much better knowing Im not drinking everyday.

Its now been about 5 months and I've had maybe 6 beers in total over the past two months. I know for sure when its summer, christmas, new years I will appreciate having a drink, but am 100% confident I won't go back to every day drinking.

If your going to give it a real shot, be ready for some sweaty nights and days, crap sleeps, mood swings and just feeling wrong / off.

But also be better for the eventual amazing sleeps, great mind set, better appearance (even if this is slightly better in my case)

Its been a great choice I never thought I'ld make.

Now on to getting fit again.

It'll be great to hear how your going with it. All the best buddy.
Crappy time in VIC, but also today is a perfect day to make wanted changes.

Thanks for sharing your story mate, I really appreciate it. I’m going okay, but really nowhere near perfect. It’s like I’m waiting for the perfect moment to stop drinking, which doesn’t exist of course.
I will post a proper update soon after footy season is done.
Thanks again Lefty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ex wife wanted me to go to AA cos I woke up one night and thought the bed was a urinal while drunk, I went to two sessions leaving after it was just a group of people telling horrific stories

One woman was talking about how she ran over her son and broke his leg, then took him to hospital and got pissed in the emergency room, then some guy went on a rant to her about how hes a bigger alcoholic than her and it turned into some weird sport where everybody wanted to be the biggest alcoholic
and I just kept thinking to myself "All i did was accidentally piss on my wife" so nah havent really quit aye but Ive cut down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back