Multiplat Borderlands 3

What character are you playing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree

Although I liked 3 the grinding was a little to over the top and the calypso twins where very annying as antagonists.

Dissapointed with the planets as well, they were teased as these great new worlds and...Ive completed two so far with barely any effort or time.

I'm leaning to Borderlands 2 more too. The game felt more open. 3 to me feels very currated with how the side missions are laid out - they're always where you're going already, opposed to 1 and 2 where I was constantly required to side track and explore a bit more. It was probably less efficient but I felt like it was more up to me how I did things and in what order.

Late comer to this game and need a bit of help. Ive only just started with Zane and he seems to have some cool abilities with creating a shield and sending out the SNTL but they seem random, do they need to heat up or recover? Also Ive heard he can create a hologram or clone of himself, how do you pull that off?

Any help appreciated.

Picked this up for $30 as I loved the older Borderlands games.

Can't say I've fallen in love with it... maybe I've moved on from Borderlands. Definitely having fun with it. The game is quite easy (only died like 4-5 times and I'm nearing the end). Story gets shoved to the back of my mind as I struggle to shoot things and listen to people talk at the same time, so I miss vital information. So I've decided to play this with music on in the background. Playing as FL4K and very happy with my choice there.

I have been replaying the Borderlands games over the last couple of weeks. Playing BL3 now and must say that as much as the story itself is the weakest in the series, it’s an incredibly fun shooter. I started TVHM as a Level60 character and didn’t realise I had a * ton of legendary guns. Now at Level68 and my go to gun since the beginning of the game is a Level57 called “Packin’ Shredded Unkempt Harold”. This thing still manages to blow away everything in it’s path 😂

Last edited:
I decided to finally restart this after some time. Glad I did as it's been cleaned up A LOT since I last played. The menu screens, especially the inventory, are actually legible now. It isn't clunky either. So as opposed to 3/4 years ago I'm now having a blast with this.

Back