Multiplat Borderlands 3

What character are you playing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Be careful with your pronouns playing this game! lol. The character is a robot voiced by a guy by the way. So it's only going to be natural for people to call it he based on voice.

Did they get their mods from resetera?

fbdAREqYcr6KMA7d6
tenor.gif

Ordered this. Curious how co op will work in single player. Do you need to preset parties or can you just play with different randoms each time and then split off on your own and leave party to continue the story?

Have never played a Borderlands before but it looked cool
If its like the other 3 games, you can join friends or randoms [it will let you pick if you want an anyone to jump into your game, friends only, invite only or closed session] and the host is the story its played on. but when you go back to your game it will give you the option to skip missions you have already played.

anyone else doing the VIP code stuff where you can buy weapons and keys?
i got a referral code for 500 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the only complaints are that it’s more borderlands... not gonna lie that sounds pretty sweeet

Still haven't gotten around to catching up on the old games which I've got on the PC, and rushing them doesn't feel like it I'd be doing them justice.

I had today off and picked it up. PS4, only took 15 minutes to copy and patch was tiny.

Only did the first mission so far but it’s as you expect. Hardest thing is choosing a main, I went with Moze but not sure yet if I should restart.

I had today off and picked it up. PS4, only took 15 minutes to copy and patch was tiny.

Only did the first mission so far but it’s as you expect. Hardest thing is choosing a main, I went with Moze but not sure yet if I should restart.

Picked it up today as I had a JB voucher to use.
Haven't played a shooter in years, my mechanics are so bad, I went with Moze but have only just played 10 or so minutes so could easily restart.

Haven't played any of the series before, hopefully will pick it up in a few hours but need to do some other stuff first.

Anyone played campaign matchmaking yet? Or running solo?

Horizontal only split screen is a bummer as I prefer vertical by far. Graphics are good. Lilith and Claptrap are as you'd expect.

Back