Multiplat Borderlands 3

What character are you playing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to start the series, where should I jump in? I have then all on 360 and the Handsome Collection, so I think I can play them all on the One X. Start with 1?

I want to start the series, where should I jump in? I have then all on 360 and the Handsome Collection, so I think I can play them all on the One X. Start with 1?

In the order they came out is best as the weapons etc get far more crazy with each one - 1, 2, then presequel.

I have started 1 before but got sidetracked for whatever reason. I've owned all the games since launch, because I know I'll love them, I've just never given them the time. Will 100% get onto it before 3 comes out.

Teaser Trailer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did any of you actually read the review, and if you have, did you understand the context of what the reviewer was saying?
I did.
This is the first part that I thought was terrible.
“More” isn’t a good excuse for a sequel
I love the story in Borderlands. The looting and fun gameplay as great, but more is exactly what I want from Borderlands 3.

This is the next stupid thing that catches my eye.
"There might be new characters, but we’re given very little reason to care about them. "
It's a trailer. For a game who's big focus and draw is guns and using those guns to shoot things, it's not going to delve into intrinsic character traits in a release trailer. Dude even acknowledges this in the same paragraph.
The trailer leans heavily on the idea of a nearly unlimited number of guns to collect as you play, but that has always been the series’ hook.

He says he would have liked a BR mode because "what else is there". That's an incredibly dumb and short sighted thing to say from a release trailer, and damnit, it deserves derision and you will not rob me of that.
The whole idea that there has to be new things for it to be good is dumb. I just want more.

Back