Bored

Remove this Banner Ad

You can come and paint my house if you like. I'm over it.

that's my next job wife doesn't like the colours I painted last year...lucky I only painted front and back

Tell your wife she can do it if she doesn't like it.

Tell your wife she can do it if she doesn't like it.
I sort of agree with her
We went off white main house with grey/blue trim
Now we will reverse it with virtually the same colours (the blue gets greyer)
It looks boring in white
The front and back arent that big maybe 3/4 days work easy to get to and not high and lots of windows
Sides I need scaffold as its double story.(havent started that)
Then I need to paint just the lounge but its a cathedral ceiling so more scaffold the rest of the house is finished

I sort of agree with her
We went off white main house with grey/blue trim
Now we will reverse it with virtually the same colours (the blue gets greyer)
It looks boring in white
The front and back arent that big maybe 3/4 days work easy to get to and not high and lots of windows
Sides I need scaffold as its double story.(havent started that)
Then I need to paint just the lounge but its a cathedral ceiling so more scaffold the rest of the house is finished

My house is grey with white trims. Looks awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump

One week into my 5 weeks off.
Other than that week off in NZ I fear I am going to get seriously bored. Already over watching streaming shows. And quick swims. And beach walks.

First world problems i know

You get bored easy .

Surely there's some things you can do to keep you busy ..
Travel in your area day trips ,things around the house etc.

I had abit a time off .
Spend time in the garden .
Took dogs out n about .
Watched top boy and other UK shows.
Set up a home gym .
2 weeks in Tassie .

You get bored easy .

Surely there's some things you can do to keep you busy ..
Travel in your area day trips ,things around the house etc.

I had abit a time off .
Spend time in the garden .
Took dogs out n about .
Watched top boy and other UK shows.
Set up a home gym .
2 weeks in Tassie .
Roads gridlocked most days due to tourists. Yesterday i had to go to a specific shop that usually takes 18-20 mins and it took over and hour. Both ways.

No real garden in this villa im renting. And no jobs i can do as not my place.

Have googled some do at home calisthenics programs. May as well look after my body

Roads gridlocked most days due to tourists. Yesterday i had to go to a specific shop that usually takes 18-20 mins and it took over and hour. Both ways.

No real garden in this villa im renting. And no jobs i can do as not my place.

Have googled some do at home calisthenics programs. May as well look after my body

Maybe add another holiday in Oz .
Add some gym work .
Try cross fit 🤣

Bump

One week into my 5 weeks off.
Other than that week off in NZ I fear I am going to get seriously bored. Already over watching streaming shows. And quick swims. And beach walks.

First world problems i know

My dilemma at the moment, I’ve planned leave for next month when everyone else gets back but at this stage my plans have fallen through. Been told I should put it off until I’ve got something to do rather than spend 3 weeks doing nothing.

But the prospect of not seeing my boss for 6 weeks is enticing, no matter how bored I might get! But I do have my own house so I could do some work on it.

I cleaned the upstairs windows today. Two buckets one with soapy suds. One with clean water. Telescopic pole and both a cloth end and a squeegee end.
Couple rags. Windex and micro fibre cloth for finishing.
Look good.
Wil do downstairs tomorrow
I saw them cleaning the windows at the MCG the other week.. I'm talking upper level of the outer stand.. like Ponsford end iirc. The telescopic pole was crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back