Unofficial Preview "Born Free" - Round 22 vs Brisbane. Lions fans welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

What advice can you give to our team in our bid to avoid the wooden spoon? Or is that philosophy unchartered waters for Melbourne FC? ;)

Beg the AFL for a priority pick because your club is almost insolvent after a 3 peat within living memory? :p
Have you even seen your club win a flag?

Cant wait to be 15th on the ladder after a percentage boosting win against Dee-tankersss..

Are the Lions playing that young ducker who looks like a meth head? Viney being out would make things a bit safer for him but I could still see one of the other blokes decapitating him.
This week he's been practicing drawing contact below the knees for when Oliver & Vince collapse to the ground staging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still catch me self having to break down 90% of me sentence when I talk to people.
After 3 years in QLD I had to retrain myself to speak without saying "heaps good" and ending every sentence with "ay". But when we smash the Lions it's gonna be heaps good ay

After 3 years in QLD I had to retrain myself to speak without saying "heaps good" and ending every sentence with "ay". But when we smash the Lions it's gonna be heaps good ay

Ohhh, true? I try not to mix with the locals after copping a pineapple from a booze hag down the bottle-o.

were you in prison up there?

Ive become real good at not dropping the C bomb when Im sober but after a couple of beers everyone and everything is a Karmichael Hunt.

Yeah they always wanna go to a successful Melbourne club... remind me which one of our young players did Melbourne lure from us?

Last time I checked, Docherty was playing for Carlton, Crisp and Aish for Collingwood, Leuenberger and Green at Essendon, Longer at St Kilda, so unless you're asking Taylor Adams, none of them are exactly lapping up "success" at a Melbourne club.

I suppose Hipwood has the chance to buck the trend when he inevitability jumps ship.

It'll be fully sick

Yeh got a bit of that habit , some people think I'm from across the ditch , sweet ay.
What do Melbournions say I know Sydneyites say Yeh after everything F...g annoying, ay.
Thinking this game will and should be of better quality than previous years, all the best for finals and hoping for a cracker.
ay.

Will be attending, first time in the members. Does anyone know the nearest independent grocer to the G with a wide range of obscure international cheeses?
Well I'd start at the Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder (http://rhcl.com.au/) on Bridge Road, for convenience . But then there's also...

Oh wait, you weren't being serious?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back