Gasometer

Pretty pretty goooood!
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
So I haven’t caught up to the new Season which drops tomorrow (Seaon 7) having just started S04 Ep 1.

Season dragged a bit in places. It was one that focussed on the ex soldiers smuggling money.

It was only the finale where Bosch’s mums murder took some turns that it peaked my interest for Season 4.

Cookie

All Australian
May 2, 2004
Right in front of you
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
CreweAlex,SF Giants,Detroit Lions
Just finished the final season (7). I really enjoyed this one. A lot of time spent on Harry and Mads and it put to bed some of the unfinished business of previous seasons.
From memory, Connelly in other books had Harry working as a PI for his half brother lawyer and I think he also worked for Money Chandler for a while. Memory too fuzzy!
Anyway, any scope for another series involving Harry as a PI?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2006
between hope and reality
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
I started watching this earlier this year, am currently working my way through the 5th season. I've had to ration myself otherwise I could've easily knocked the entire thing over in a couple of months. It's one of those shows where I am constantly being surprised by the end credits. I like how it takes them a season to solve a case instead of knocking off one per episode.

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles.
Not too long a wait it looks like for the spin off although I would hope Titus is in for more than 2 episodes;)...

Untitled2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad