FTA-TV Bosch

Remove this Banner Ad

So I haven’t caught up to the new Season which drops tomorrow (Seaon 7) having just started S04 Ep 1.

Season dragged a bit in places. It was one that focussed on the ex soldiers smuggling money.

It was only the finale where Bosch’s mums murder took some turns that it peaked my interest for Season 4.

Just finished the final season (7). I really enjoyed this one. A lot of time spent on Harry and Mads and it put to bed some of the unfinished business of previous seasons.
From memory, Connelly in other books had Harry working as a PI for his half brother lawyer and I think he also worked for Money Chandler for a while. Memory too fuzzy!
Anyway, any scope for another series involving Harry as a PI?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started watching this earlier this year, am currently working my way through the 5th season. I've had to ration myself otherwise I could've easily knocked the entire thing over in a couple of months. It's one of those shows where I am constantly being surprised by the end credits. I like how it takes them a season to solve a case instead of knocking off one per episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back