Conspiracy Theory Boston Marathon bombings - False Flag

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow, good find by someone...

I never read the thread , but she <sounds> rehearsed, a role as crisis actor even if she has her medical degree from Boston University ...

- ok blackcat you third person nuffie, what would not sounding rehearsed and not sounding like a crisis actor sound like ? Ain't that just a confirmation bias and your Lindy Chamberlain lens you nuffie

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't get it ...
@Gameova_said @Gameova_post it has putative affect on first listen on one's 5pm news broadcast when all they can offer from the Boston affiliate of cnn when you are within boston city and take and heat the 5min gobbet on the Boston Marathon helllooo Rob DeCastella and Mona... a second listen when one has experience with the crisis_actor phenomenon one may be sceptical having ears piqued and guard up not to be manipulated GG.exe
Gameova_

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't get it ...
Shes paid off to represent the elitist narratives in crisis situations, a mainstream media "crisis actor"

Recently at it with covid, shes been used before (boston marathon) -- hence the great find by that youtuber.

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Shes paid off to represent the elitist narratives in crisis situations, a mainstream media "crisis actor"

Recently at it with covid, shes been used before (boston marathon) -- hence the great find by that youtuber.

bonus points #Asiandoctor has usurped #jewishdoctor for stereotype or archetype, i myself have not rabbit-hole'd[this] , I knew (back) in '15 the RussiaGATE thing was manufactured scatology , you stay connected to those that don't pay homage to the Overton Window , AND I DON'T MEAN MATT TAIBBI , I reckon he is a fraud , he was perpetuating the RussiaGATE narrative until his nose sensed the wind changing and attempted to lead the story , f 'im

I mean Seymour Hersh and Stephen F Cohen

Michael Tracey is good as young buck , plus foreign journo's and other intellectuals and academics , unfortunately NOT Chomsky he has not been on it in two decades , but we owe him and other muckrakers credit for paving the way

Last edited:

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Yes the elitists couldn't pay off and bring in another doctor for the propaganda but instead they've left clues for internet warriors to find.

😂😂😂😂

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes the elitists couldn't pay off and bring in another doctor for the propaganda but instead they've left clues for internet warriors to find.

😂😂😂😂
A doc should have record at Boston hosp. Or linkedin., I did not bother with my time , but Gameova_ the smear of GGX is indicative you are not a good-faith actor in this debate , I myself will attempt to debunk all sides and nullify the confirmation-bias but one can never neutralise paradox of solipsism , in this situation I have not committed the investment

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond

😂😂😂😂
how many M.A.J.O.R. bombings and Dresden (Meds)fireballs have the Intelligence Agencies F.O.U.N.D. a passport of one of the perpetrators... have you asked yourself when you melt iron ore from the Pilbara how a passport survives the Inferno .. simple alchemy from Dante Alighieri, you must jest

medusala

Last edited:
442f366fcfaa7fb01af56d881adf022f.jpg

go to 153 news and look up the footage taken down all over the internet of this bombing. look up that bullshit las vegas shooting too. in fact look up anything on that site, it'll have it

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would be useful to post original videos, but nah its always screenshots on social media that are of course impossible to edit.

Government can't afford to get more crisis actors so they using same ones on repeat attacks

Whats the end goal of the government doing this btw? So guns are out of the hands of Americans eh?

Yet here we are 10 years after sandy hook and still guns are in the hands of every American

🤣

Back