Rumour Both McGoverns at Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 30, 2012
Just behind you...
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Tassie
By the time this could happen the Eagles would be so ****ed literally. They'd have Nic Nat, Yeo, Sheed Gaff, Shuey & Lycett left and a ton of youth who probably still won't get games under Simmo.

In reality how do they make that happen

Not actually all that difficult if both players don't care about looking after their current club. That said you'd imagine both to be solid gentleman.

Mitch - out of contract this year, huge rumours he's coming to Freo. Never believe it until done, but let that piece fall. Would need to strike a deal with Adelaide.

Jeremy is a restricted free agent starting 2018. So we obviously offer a large deal. WCE could match, which means we'd need to trade or Jeremy enters PSD (never happens).

Would be epic.

Can easily see Mitch coming to Freo, but probably will stay at Crows.

Not in a million years can I imagine Jeremy switching over.

castle.jpg

It won't happen, I reckon Mitch will sign a 2-3 year deal to stay at Adelaide for the premiership chase then move back - to which team I dunno.
Can't see Jeremy moving to Freo.

In saying that though, seeing the eagle melts would be glorious. First derby would be insanely entertaining

What is Jeremy's FA status?

Drafted in the 2011 rookie draft and was elevated to our senior list at the end of 2013. Debuted 2014 and has played 4 seasons.

So he's spent 3 years on the rookie list and 4 years on the main list and has played in 4 seasons. Are his 8 years up at the end of 2018? Is that how it works?

Not actually all that difficult if both players don't care about looking after their current club. That said you'd imagine both to be solid gentleman.

Mitch - out of contract this year, huge rumours he's coming to Freo. Never believe it until done, but let that piece fall. Would need to strike a deal with Adelaide.

Jeremy is a restricted free agent starting 2018. So we obviously offer a large deal. WCE could match, which means we'd need to trade or Jeremy enters PSD (never happens).

Would be epic.

Can easily see Mitch coming to Freo, but probably will stay at Crows.

Not in a million years can I imagine Jeremy switching over.

After this season there is no longer restricted and unrestricted its just free agency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...n/news-story/64de7cf75cc31efe3ca323cdc9d13857

Anthony Hudson, that well know wise man has some news that would have me giving it three thumbs up.
What and who would the toast want for Jeremy? A lot would be the first answer.

In a few years maybe, but they would not let him walk South of the River.

Could it happen?
Jeremy is a free agent so they would have to match, considering both clubs are friendly you would think a freo first+ some pick swaps would happen, But it;s not going to happen

Mitch is another story

Please god no, jeremy is great but we dont need WC sloppy seconds. Rumours over here are getting huge we are making a big play for him. Our backs are starting to look like a good group. Have this bad feeling we pay stipid price and he stinks it up

Please god no, jeremy is great but we dont need WC sloppy seconds. Rumours over here are getting huge we are making a big play for him. Our backs are starting to look like a good group. Have this bad feeling we pay stipid price and he stinks it up
Yes....yes, of course he would make your back line look bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back