Both West Coast and Fremantle to have 7 straight games in Perth during WA Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

We might win a game in that stretch.

To be fair to us at least (not sure about WC), we will have played 2 "home" games in the hub so this will be our full home game allotment for the season I suspect. Meaning we finish with 4 away/neutral games.

I'm sure they will find a way to complain about this as well.
Easy.

#VICBIAS
Deliberate ploy to show our Victorian players what it is like to not have to travel twice month. Cue mass interstate exodus on the trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure they will find a way to complain about this as well.

There will be a MeltFest when they WA Clubs are sent back to another location for the final 3-4 weeks of the season, losing their final games and missing out on finals.

This actually isn't the advantage people think for the Eagles. They normally win their home games anyway. To finish top 2 they would have been expecting to win 8/9 this year in Perth and maybe 5/8 on the road. Having their fixture like this makes the home games that they would have won anyway easier, but their away games significantly harder.

Well, can't avoid it with hubs. But that is 7/17=41% while in a regular season it would be 12/22=55% (will have to go somehwere else afterward). And all teams should be getting a similar run anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back