Bottlos that stock the Richmond Draught frothy?

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.myliquoronline.com.au/p...iership-cans-24-pack/?age-verified=71113c9d7f

Its expensive ... but its also a bit boring. I hoped the can would look a little more impressive if its something to save for years to come.

Big demand for this one too just quietly ><

8032503_orig.jpg

I have one more slab for $50, pickup in Preston if anyone wants it? I bought 4 when I found some in case some other bigfooty tiges wanted some, but now struggling to sell them lol
Mate il be in your area on friday, can i buy one?

Sold two slabs on eBay for $275 and $190... paid for the other 8 slabs l've got :thumbsu:
Lowest of lowest acts involving anything Richmond or even football for that matter.Your a scab.Ripping your fellow Tiger supporters off.

Same ripped off tiger that had to pay $2400 for a shitty seat on GF day. From a tiger supporter.
So you say.
Now just to put things in perspective.My daughter who is on a very tight budget,Decided no matter what she was going to buy half a doz and give them out to famliy & friends.She had one left.She knew of a diehard tiger family who she has never met but walks past everyday.She put one in their letterbox.
Enjoy your 8 slabs of piss.

So you say.
Now just to put things in perspective.My daughter who is on a very tight budget,Decided no matter what she was going to buy half a doz and give them out to famliy & friends.She had one left.She knew of a diehard tiger family who she has never met but walks past everyday.She put one in their letterbox.
Enjoy your 8 slabs of piss.
Well done to her.....hope they appreciate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any rfc supporter who screws over a fellow tigs supporter financially because of their love for our club is a dog imo

Ones who brag about it..... Norf board

Sold two slabs on eBay for $275 and $190... paid for the other 8 slabs l've got :thumbsu:
*. I didn't expect this type of thing from our own supporters.
The thing I don't understand is, why go through the whole rigmarole of buying 10 slabs, selling 2 on eBay just for $465. There are Tigers supporters that might not earn a lot trying to get these and would be better served spending only $50 and enjoying keeping the cans, instead of being frozen out buying by people like you.
It's not sheep station numbers that you're dealing with. Why be a d*ck about this kind of stuff?

glory be. I didn't expect this type of thing from our own supporters.
The thing I don't understand is, why go through the whole rigmarole of buying 10 slabs, selling 2 on eBay just for $465. There are Tigers supporters that might not earn a lot trying to get these and would be better served spending only $50 and enjoying keeping the cans, instead of being frozen out buying by people like you.
It's not sheep station numbers that you're dealing with. Why be a d*ck about this kind of stuff?
CUB forced the price up by releasing them as a trickle. They will never be worth anything. They released over 30,000 slabs thats 720,000 cans. I got a slab just so I could offer my Collingwood supporting brother in law a beer next time he comes over and to keep an empty can as a momento. Its Carlton Draught in the can FFS.

CUB forced the price up by releasing them as a trickle. They will never be worth anything. They released over 30,000 slabs thats 720,000 cans. I got a slab just so I could offer my Collingwood supporting brother in law a beer next time he comes over and to keep an empty can as a momento. Its Carlton Draught in the can FFS.
Yeh,

I got two slabs in the end, will drink 42 of them and keep 6 for show, no monetary gain, just as a memento

Working my way through stash. 13 slabs left. Clearly, will run out before Summer starts.

Emergency ! Emergency ! Emergency !

8 and 3/4 slabs. My joint. As at 4.45pm.

I take paypal.

I take it you have a licence to sell. My mate works for Victorian Commision for Gambling and Liquor. Please be aware that they are investigating EVERYONE that has sold these slabs on Ebay and other sites and anyone who does not have a licence to sell under section 107(1) of the act faces a $37,310 fine or 24 months imprisonment.

I take it you have a licence to sell. My mate works for Victorian Commision for Gambling and Liquor. Please be aware that they are investigating EVERYONE that has sold these slabs on Ebay and other sites and anyone who does not have a licence to sell under section 107(1) of the act faces a $37,310 fine or 24 months imprisonment.

Noice, looking forward to meeting your mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back