Bottlos that stock the Richmond Draught frothy?

Remove this Banner Ad

I take it you have a licence to sell. My mate works for Victorian Commision for Gambling and Liquor. Please be aware that they are investigating EVERYONE that has sold these slabs on Ebay and other sites and anyone who does not have a licence to sell under section 107(1) of the act faces a $37,310 fine or 24 months imprisonment.

Good luck for them to find the evidence.

I take it you have a licence to sell. My mate works for Victorian Commision for Gambling and Liquor. Please be aware that they are investigating EVERYONE that has sold these slabs on Ebay and other sites and anyone who does not have a licence to sell under section 107(1) of the act faces a $37,310 fine or 24 months imprisonment.
What's his cut?

Good luck for them to find the evidence.
HaHa honestly this is how people get caught by hanging themselves. That's why everything is data matched now bank accounts,ebay, paypal credit cards everything unless it's cash not posted on websites for everyone to see. Wally Matera has more problems than just being done for selling alcohol without a licence but also earning an extra income without paying tax. The ATO will also go after him for tax evasion;)

HaHa honestly this is how people get caught by hanging themselves. That's why everything is data matched now bank accounts,ebay, paypal credit cards everything unless it's cash not posted on websites for everyone to see. Wally Matera has more problems than just being done for selling alcohol without a licence but also earning an extra income without paying tax. The ATO will also go after him for tax evasion;)

Well you'd think they need proof that the alcohol was actually sold. Not just a jpeg on ebay. But hey, this is a footy page and I don't wanna get derailed arguing about stuff :)

Yeah...I'm sure they will...

Have they done a second run?
A lot more slabs just turned up on the border of NSW and Vic, wasn't able to get one the first time round as they were all gone within a couple hours while I was at work.
Was able to pick up a slab for every snag roll Jack Graham kicked against the Crows this morning :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Got mine at Woolies in Pakenham last night.

Fair play they've kept them in the staff area and are only selling them one per person.

As they know me they sold me two so I could get one for my in-laws tiger mad mate who's WA based. I've been told it'll be a nice surprise chrissy present for him :D

Got mine at Woolies in Pakenham last night.

Fair play they've kept them in the staff area and are only selling them one per person.

As they know me they sold me two so I could get one for my in-laws tiger mad mate who's WA based. I've been told it'll be a nice surprise chrissy present for him :D
Excellent username to purchase combination.

Dan Murphys Bridge Road. Richmond. Entire pallet on the floor.

Actually, guys just telling me they have 2 more pallets out the back as well. $47 a case. Limit of 2 per person.

I highly recommend this purchase.

Thank you and good day.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys and girls hope you don’t mind the intrusion.

My daughter picked up half a dozen cans of Richmond Draught from the East Oakleigh licensed grocer last night in case anyone in the south east is still looking for them.

Must say my Richmond supporting son is really happy with them

They seem to be around $50 at most Dan Murphy's stores and I will assume keep up the load heavily for the rest of the month. They were clever financially, but pretty lame to drip feed the product the way they did to suck in the desperate memento collectors.

Now they have ruined both ideals. They are far too common to be a (financial) keepsake, yet the drip feeding caused people to over spend and spread the word of CUB (and when they couldn't find the beer they probably just bought regular Carlton Draught).

I got given a couple of cans, I reckon it tastes better than regular Carlton haha.

Just got two slabs from Dan's Eltham and there were a few more there.

Was tempted to buy more but prefer Carlton on tap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back