flggr Bottom 30 Bigfooty Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

What's funny is the amount of times i was permabanned because of some mods playing with my account. That happened 10 times. So please minus those times that starburns and reep both banned me for no reason.

If i was able to post on bigfooty again it would actually be a godsend.
Also please take away this stupid welcher badge. It had nothing to do with bigfooty.

I guess that just sweeps everything else under the rug. That article failed to mentioned that she’s tried to have people assassinated and various other dubious matters.

Fair, article does lack balance.

What's funny is the amount of times i was permabanned because of some mods playing with my account. That happened 10 times. So please minus those times that starburns and reep both banned me for no reason.

If i was able to post on bigfooty again it would actually be a godsend.
Also please take away this stupid welcher badge. It had nothing to do with bigfooty.

No reason? Pretty sure horses aren't allowed BF accounts.

Last edited:
I guess that just sweeps everything else under the rug. That article failed to mentioned that she’s tried to have people assassinated and various other dubious matters.

Or sending prank emails to Chief of her farting ?

PHWOAR !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish everyone could be nicer to each other around here. I think it is good that Sooz has umpired 800 games its a very good achievement and without umpires at all levels we would not have the AFL. It takes a lot of dedication for her to get ready and go to all the games and it is sucj a thankless thing to do! Thank you for your part in making the sport we all love better Sooz 🥳

gets! Fooked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back