flggr Bottom 30 Bigfooty Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve noticed that someone has copied off this format. I don’t want to hurt their feelings so I will give them the code name “Omfra”.

People in the know will get the reference.

I note that Omfra hasn’t actually posted anything yet, so they might chicken out.

Mofra may be elite at swooning glams and wearing outrageous trousers but he is a rank amateur compared to Sooz when it comes to posting on BigFooty.
This thread does not need any more Captain Obvious posts like that.
We can only sit and read in awe

I’ve noticed that someone has copied off this format. I don’t want to hurt their feelings so I will give them the code name “Omfra”.

People in the know will get the reference.

I note that Omfra hasn’t actually posted anything yet, so they might chicken out.
I've had it up to here with your 'codes'. That could be anybody!

These days with lots of people on the internet you have to be a lot more careful. For example, OMB's mum is on here all the time. I will not say which member she is, so I will give her the code name "Ubarsu".

Bloody chief it's like he's speaking a different language on this page.
Next he'll throw out more cryptic clues like "at least 12" or "almost killed by a punji pit"

Bloody chief it's like he's speaking a different language on this page.
Next he'll throw out more cryptic clues like "at least 12" or "almost killed by a punji pit"
Anyway I am off on holiday to a secret little place I will refer to only as the Armgaret Revir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#6 Mofra

As much as his list goes when talking about the players i don't seem to worry about it.
It's just that everywhere he goes he talks about his own dick.
Does it to troll others apparently on twitter.

Stop talking about your dick please mofra.

#6 Mofra

As much as his list goes when talking about the players i don't seem to worry about it.

Suzi stop talking about Mofra's dick!

The last thing we need is Mofra getting a boner.

#6 Mofra

Good luck finding 5 worse posters on BigFooty.

Anyway, more about my dick...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back