flggr Bottom 30 Bigfooty Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to make a thread about the Bigfooty draw off because then we can do stuff in relation for me to be able to post on bigfooty.

Chief drew somebody farting. (possibly himself)

Then i already had a drawing up of a tree that i did weeks ago.

Today i will draw something else.

Let's have a bit of fun with it.

It feels really good to be above the bottom 30 of all the posters on bigfooty
giphy.gif

#5 Jazny

This person always seems to have a bit of fun.
Nothing wrong with that.
But why change your footy team all the time?

I know some people might have a go at me all the time because i changed to the north melbourne footy club because some hawks fan decided to stalk my family online via facebook.

Thankfully that person who was a bigfooty poster got banned.

But anyway why change clubs all the time. It's like every month she changes teams...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#5 Jazny

This person always seems to have a bit of fun.
Nothing wrong with that.
But why change your footy team all the time?

I know some people might have a go at me all the time because i changed to the north melbourne footy club because some hawks fan decided to stalk my family online via facebook.

Thankfully that person who was a bigfooty poster got banned.

But anyway why change clubs all the time. It's like every month she changes teams...
Because there is no Tasmanian team yet... Why bully me about it? It isn't my fault at all :sob:

#4 Peppy la pew

This bloke is still as grumpy as ever. I've been doing a lot of reading on the freo board.
He's either fed up or a stuck up snob.
He loves to give a great bake to others.

I reckon he gets cranky at his kids but then takes it out on everyone else.

#3 ashep

For whinging about the umpires.
Just read a thread on the main board to do with the free kick counts and the like.

Something that annoys me are people that whinge about the free kick count.
I used to have a username called where is the free? It was there to get stuck into those who whinged about the umpires.

I might bring that one back when i'm allowed to post again.

#2 Quiviorir

This guy is known as the magnet whinger online. On twitter he's always asking North Melbourne to have better magnets.
I get that same gist when he's wanting stuff to work on bigfooty.
He's helpful but can be a pain in the bum helpful and pester others to get things done.
Loves the new stuff but i'm yet to see him post in the new discord chatroom.

I did hear that he got into trouble for leaking out David Noble's game plan.

It now comes down to this person.

#1 Over the post

Whilst i get that this guy is a mod and does a good job he's often making little jabs about me in his posts.
I think he's a goal umpiring whinger.
I do recall one day hearing some drunken smelly fool at a final start getting stuck into me when umpiring down in Maryborough.
I say smelly because when people drink you can smell what they have been drinking. He let a few farts rip too i reckon.

Anyway on Bigfooty this guy is often talking about me and seems to be obsessed.

Thanks for letting me post these up. I think it's been good and i hope some of these people are well and truely pwnt.

Decided not to pick on Teach because he doesn't need that sort of stuff. The guy has a few issues of his own that he's addressing so we are better off not picking on somebody who might have mental health issues.

I'll be back sooner than later because you will see a few draw offs.

As you would have seen Chief and i are having a few draw offs to try and get me back with some posting access to bigfooty.

So if you think it's a good idea perhaps make a thread about me within the rules (put it on bay 13) and discuss on whether or not i should have some posting rights.

I'm honestly looking at bay 13, board games and maybe the general discussion boards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back