Bottom 4 - Brisbane, Carlton, Gold Coast & North Melbourne. Is anyone surprised?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be turning 30 this year and Richmond have literally been the most irrelevant team I've seen all my life. They've achieved nothing. Literally nothing. Nada. This is an argument you're not going to win.
Oh you are turning 30 that's nice. You will remember your club almost folding and heading up to queensland.

I can only assume you will keep going until a mod has to come in and save you.

Oh you are turning 30 that's nice. You will remember your club almost folding and heading up to queensland.

I can only assume you will keep going until a mod has to come in and save you.

What's to mod? My last post pretty much destroyed everything you have.

Edit: while we're remembering things, I'll also remember the flags we won and being able to experience them. :$

Oh we are doing this for real.

The best part of your club was spat out on the floor of Glenn Archers dunny.

less finals than fitzroy, man that must sting........i can see moshie at his keyboard getting all high and mighty...

like the tigers of old
your week and you fold.....

anyway lets have some more fun

Tiger wins, bumbers, demons,lions, pies, blues, eagles

losses GWS, freo,dogs, crows

you have beaten no one.....FACT....

and Dusty will be wearing blue and white stripes next year....hahahahahahahahahaha

tigers the club that makes your club ( no matter who you support) look great.......thanks again tiges........

less finals than fitzroy, man that must sting........i can see moshie at his keyboard getting all high and mighty...

like the tigers of old
your week and you fold.....

anyway lets have some more fun

Tiger wins, bumbers, demons,lions, pies, blues, eagles

losses GWS, freo,dogs, crows

you have beaten no one.....FACT....

and Dusty will be wearing blue and white stripes next year....hahahahahahahahahaha

tigers the club that makes your club ( no matter who you support) look great.......thanks again tiges........
Go to bed champion, you have school tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane is obviously no surprise. Can't say their future is looking any brighter either.

I'll be turning 30 this year and Richmond have literally been the most irrelevant team I've seen all my life. They've achieved nothing. Literally nothing. Nada. This is an argument you're not going to win.
I too am that age, struggle to feel the same way, as it feels like they always beat us :p
But yes, worst team in the last 30 years for sure.

Carlton have made progress again this year under Bolton. Even though we're 17th, we're halfway through our publically stated rebuild and getting games into our kids. I believe we had 8 players 20 years of age or younger in our 22 yesterday.
Your rebuild is going fine, the big question is though, will you rise up and challenge while Kruezer, Murphy, Gibbs, Simpson etc are still running around (similar to us with Wells, Harvey, Dal Santo, Firrito, Petrie)?

Your rebuild is going fine, the big question is though, will you rise up and challenge while Kruezer, Murphy, Gibbs, Simpson etc are still running around (similar to us with Wells, Harvey, Dal Santo, Firrito, Petrie)?

Simpson no for sure. I'd say next year will be his last.
Not sure about the other 3. Gibbs may look to try again to go to the crows, and Kreuzer is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year. We'll hit the draft again this year pretty hard, and I think from next year we'll look at free agents.

Simpson no for sure. I'd say next year will be his last.
Not sure about the other 3. Gibbs may look to try again to go to the crows, and Kreuzer is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year. We'll hit the draft again this year pretty hard, and I think from next year we'll look at free agents.

The problem for you boys is the your best players yesterday were older types.
Where as the kangas won the game on the back of their kids (McDonald, Wood, Garner, Hrovat, Dumont) again. That to me is where the difference lies between the two rebuilds.

Where as the kangas won the game on the back of their kids (McDonald, Wood, Garner, Hrovat, Dumont) again. That to me is where the difference lies between the two rebuilds.

Our rebuild is essentially a complete list overhaul, so i'm not surprised our older players are still doing most of the heavy lifting for us. From a Carlton point of view, we've seen enough from Weitering, SPS, Silvagni, C.Curnow and Marchbank to suggest they'll all be good players. Williamson and Cuningham showed glimpses yesterday also, but they have more work to do.

What? Wood was a ghost for 3 quarters. Norths best players were Ziebell, Williams and Higgins

What? Wood was a ghost for 3 quarters. Norths best players were Ziebell, Williams and Higgins

Well you did have 14 defenders, not exactly the game I'd be judging him on, but did you miss the 2 game winning goals in the last?

The "Ghost" has now done it 2 weeks in a row.

Not a bad effort for a bloke with less the 25 games to his name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back