Society/Culture Bourke st incident ( again )

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Not according to QA on the ABC ( good old unbiased balanced ABC) which believes we should bring them back home put them in therapy and off they go into our jail cells to make buddies and recruit more.
I know it's a pointless exercise asking you to provide evidence - as the repeated requests to support your ABC is leftist s**t have demonstrated - but let's see whether you are as ill equipped here.

Show me where someone from the ABC has said on Q & A "bring them back home put them in therapy"? The only person from the ABC on Q & A is the host - usually Tony Jones - who is there to moderate and question. I've never heard him voice a personal opinion.

The point of Q & A is to bring together differing opinions which is why they have representatives from ultra right groups like the IPA, ultra right people like Abetz, Jones, Sheridan et la. It's usually two left leaning and two right leaning and someone more independently minded.

So pray give us some evidence of someone from the ABC saying on Q & A "bring them back home put them in therapy"

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I wonder how long it will take someone to engage in deliberate ambush marketing at a protracted event of this nature. I wouldn't put it past some folk to enter the scene wearing t shirts of some business of theirs just to lap up the publicity. People are stupid.

Anyway, good luck to the bloke. Nothing against him.

Isn't that what ScoMo did?

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
The why i blame islam thread title is so condescending. I am unable to reply to it for some reason.

I wouldn't blame islam for when it rains. I am a secular individual and blame the climate. If I had to blame islam for something I'd blame it for terrorism and crimes against humanity in the middle east. It's a book that teaches you to kill everyone we're best off not having it anywhere on our earth.

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
T
I wouldn't blame islam for when it rains. I am a secular individual and blame the climate. If I had to blame islam for something I'd blame it for terrorism and crimes against humanity in the middle east. It's a book that teaches you to kill everyone we're best off not having it anywhere on our earth.
Remarkable. To have the skill to describe every Muslim who ever lived, in one paragraph, without any thought whatsoever. Well played that lady.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Remarkable. To have the skill to describe every Muslim who ever lived, in one paragraph, without any thought whatsoever. Well played that lady.

It's pretty obvious without Islam there'd be no terrorism or killings in the name of Islam

PLODDER22

Debutant
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
That's like saying without water there would be no water to drink
It's also like saying without Catholicism there would be no kids abused by the Catholic Church . All true of course but there is more to all three apart from killing, drinking and molesting.

Last edited:

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Ok is it like saying if there were no rich white men in positions of power there would be no bigotry?

Guess we'll just have to accept those rich white men just like we have to accept islam

PLODDER22

Debutant
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
It's also like saying without Catholicism their would be no kids abused by the Catholic Church . All true of cause but there is more to all three apart from killing, drinking and molesting.
Probably something that has escaped Benny 78.

PLODDER22

Debutant
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok is it like saying if there were no rich white men in positions of power there would be no bigotry?

Guess we'll just have to accept those rich white men just like we have to accept islam
That is not quite the same, now is it?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

You said without Islam there would be no one doing anything in the name of Islam. That was my point.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
Who was that moron who called me disgusting for saying Matthew Guy probably offered to take care of the guys family?

Opposition Leader Matthew Guy revealed his counter-terror policy today, less than a week after Hassan Khalif Shire Ali set a gas bottle-laden ute on fire and went on a stabbing frenzy in Bourke Street, killing restaurateur Sisto Malaspina.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
So with Islam we'll all die? Very prejudicial. Probably never met a Muslim in your life.

Every reply so far has being so corrupt. You know I'm right. I never said all of us. Stop being so ignorant and twisting my words. Sorry you can't stomach the fact islam kills people and mocks basic human rights. I'd honestly feel guilty supporting islam.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
That is not quite the same, now is it?

Suggesting islam is as fundamental is water.. you guys are nuts. You know there's absolutely no way to justify that religion. Loving all these responses with analogies and twisting my words. Because it's the only way you're able to say I'm incorrect.

It's like wanting to argue the sky is green. Instead of embarrassing yourselves and simply saying it's green. You say stupid s**t like "when you piss in the blue water it turns green"

Last edited:
Back