Society/Culture Bourke st incident ( again )

Remove this Banner Ad

In answer to the vetting question, its simple, turn the boats around to where they came or fly them home. Same with all illegal immigration and cut the people intake quota by 70%.

Good luck with that.

Oh how about the Catholic Church condoning honosexualoty and advocating against the same sex law reform?

The bible told me they are evil!!:rolleyes:

And if you want to talk about cultural issues don’t get me started on the presets /child abuse/ church policy to move them around

Yes the Catholic Church needs a serious reassessment of its mandate but it should not have precluded them advocating against SSM. It was pretty amicable compared to other beliefs.

Well the Northern League are crypto fascist racist arseholes so why use them as a comparator

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No argument from me. However they're one of the largest parties in Italy, been part of the ruling coalition in most previous governments going back to Berlusconi and their leader is now Deputy Prime Minister. They can't be sidelined as a fringe movement.

The racism against Sicilians was coming from the early wave of Northern Italians as much as it was Australians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back