Box Hill Punt Road 11.30 30/6/18 Tigers TV Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldnt mind Bolton coming in for conca

Out: Vlastuin , Conca
In : Moore , Bolton
I like both those players but I think those changes are unlikely- not like for like players at all and so it might upset the team dynamic a bit too much.

Replacing two half back / mid/ defensive players with a small forward and a tall forward means we have to shuffle even more players around to restructure.

Bolton was great. Push Higgins into the mids to replace Conca? Bolton in?

Balta looks great to. He is seriously quick for a guy his size.
Only caught the last 3rd but he looked great. Commentary said he was best on ground?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon he d be a sneaky chance to replace conca
The club was probably thinking outside the square with this one as they’d tried Kmac and CEllis there and they were pretty ordinary. Bolton did nothing in the first half in the FL so he had fresh legs.
I would suggest no and I think Lloyd will go in, although Lloyd played mainly across the BL today.

Awesome 2Nd half by Bolton after being quiet in the first really hope we keep this kid is a serious talent

Moore has improved out of sight perfect type for that tall mobile forward pushing up the ground

Really promising stuff from Naish didn’t have heaps of it but the numbers will improve as he builds a bigger tank and adds size.

Balta improved as the game went on - not a great day for talls to show case their talent but showed snippets to get us excited

Kmac meh others might disagree but don’t think he did enough having said that with our outs next week will be a big chance to come back in

The club was probably thinking outside the square with this one as they’d tried Kmac and CEllis there and they were pretty ordinary. Bolton did nothing in the first half in the FL so he had fresh legs.
I would suggest no and I think Lloyd will go in, although Lloyd played mainly across the BL today.
Lloyd ok, didn’t think of that , possibly

Why? they don't play anywhere close to the same position on the ground
Now Rioli is back and Caddy is playing up forward so much, it will be pretty tough for Moore to get a game
Moore could play tall winger , has the agility , great hands and deserves a crack at it , kmac performances have put his spot on thin ice, I haven’t ruled out a return however reports are emerging players made more of an impact today to continue on strong recent form

Moore could play tall winger , has the agility , great hands and deserves a crack at it , kmac performances have put his spot on thin ice, I haven’t ruled out a return however reports are emerging players made more of an impact today to continue on strong recent form
You'd like to see him play that position at VFL level before picking him to play that role in the AFL team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back