[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pedersen[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]McEntee[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hunter[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bull[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wright[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Shore[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Papaluca[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cross[/FONT]

Any chance someone could attend this match and put a report up? Please? Pretty please?

Just look at the talent available in that Box Hill side. Surely someone wants to see Thorp, Dowler, Morton et al in action? Come on, you know you want to. ;)

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]North Ballarat vs. Box Hill Hawks [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Saturday 29th March[/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]AUSTAR Arena at 2.00pm[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]B [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Grima [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dawson [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Markovic[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]HB [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]O'Sullivan [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sandilands [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Kennedy[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]C [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Morton [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Neville [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Whitecross[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]HF [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dowler [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Morrell [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Gibson[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]F [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Batsanis [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thorp [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]McQueen-Miscamble[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]R [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Renouf [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Kenna [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Moss[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Int [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pedersen [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]McEntee [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hunter [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bull [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wright [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Shore [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Papaluca [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cross[/FONT]

Any chance someone could attend this match and put a report up? Please? Pretty please?

Just look at the talent available in that Box Hill side. Surely someone wants to see Thorp, Dowler, Morton et al in action? Come on, you know you want to. ;)

Sorry Rudi, but it was doing my head in.

The thought had crossed my mind, but with the weather not being the best and Ballarat being one of the coldest places on God's earth, I need a little more convincing.....

Thanks Keef. It looked like that when I cut and paste it from the VFL site!

Shame if you can't get there mate but them's the breaks. Hopefully someone will make the long trip.

Hahaha, don't tell me that is little Stevie Kenna named on the ball! Back to the good old days!

Pitty he didn't make it at Carlton - I guess that is saying a lot for his talent though.

Go Mustangs.

Gotta work til 4 but i will drop in and hopefully catch some of the match. Or should just chuck a sickie and watch the whole thing.. Hopefully can give some kind of report

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the Stangers will be easybeats in 2008 unfortunately. Their poor pre season form has continued into the season proper. A 70 point shellacking at the hands of a not overly strong Nth Ballarat.

The good news is that Josh Kennedy was named our best. The bad is that Mitch Thorp seemingly continues to struggle. It's been a while since he's played a decent game.

Jarryd Morton would appear to be the 23rd player flying over to WA. Any chance of a "Garry Moss style" home town debut?

North Ballarat 8.5 13.7 17.11 19.12 (126)
Box Hill Hawks 1.1 3.4 4.7 8.8 (56)

GOALS:
North Ballarat: Wundke 6 Sansbury 3 Greig 2 McMahon 2 Sewell Smith McHugh Garlett Feery Grima
Box Hill Hawks: Moss 2 Cross 2 Neville Morrell Renouf Thorp

BEST:
North Ballarat: Grima Stephenson Sansbury Wundke Clifton McMahon
Box Hill Hawks: Kennedy Kenna Batsanis Whitecross Moss Neville

REPORTED PLAYERS:
North Ballarat: Nil
Box Hill Hawks: Nil

Good to see Kennedy and Whitecross named in our best.

I like Whitecross based on how I've heard him speak to the media post his drafting to Hawthorn. I think he's a level headed kid who will keep pressure on the likes of Bateman and Clarke to keep their place in the team.

I wouldn't worry to much about Thorp, like Buddy he needs the big stage. A good pre seson and better supply from the midfield (10 times better in the 1's) would make a huge difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back