VFL Game Day Box Hill vs Essendon, Box Hill City Oval, 24/06/18 @ 2:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Leuey sounds really impressive when interviewed on the coverage.

You can tell it kills him that he isnt the no1 ruck at either AFL or VFL level but the fact he has not only accepted it but is looking to develop Draper shows great character.

Might be an unpopular view but I hope another club gives him a shot at AFL level next year. Draper should be ready to be no2 and leueh deserves one more crack at being no1.

EDIT: on VFL form (not a great indicator i know) he would be a walk up start for GWS, St Kilda and the WB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leuey sounds really impressive when interviewed on the coverage.

You can tell it kills him that he isnt the no1 ruck at either AFL or VFL level but the fact he has not only accepted it but is looking to develop Draper shows great character.

Might be an unpopular view but I hope another club gives him a shot at AFL level next year. Draper should be ready to be no2 and leueh deserves one more crack at being no1.

He is a bloody legend and a great person for Draper to have around. He's never really played forward but it seems like he's embraced it, and he was moving damn well too.

The last thing you need is for someone in his position to crack the shits because he wants to be the big dog and have Draper leave because he feels stunted

If we were serious about playing for the future all of Clarke, Ridley and Francis should be playing.
Ins: Francis, Ridley, Clarke
Outs: Brown, Dea, Myers

Which of the 3 would you play at centre half forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back