Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

hoes06 said:
mattyr m8 i didnt mouth off at all i played the game and i didnt hit any1 from behind i was only standing up for my team mates

If this is really Spoor well done for sticking up for your mates and showing some balls. I saw you throw punches and land a couple and I also saw you cop more than you threw. Mate at least you had a go. Westman hit a small Bundoora player from behind in the 3rd quarter and when you ran into the middle in the last quarter it looked as though you did as well. It looked as though it was free for all. No Bundoora boys are complaining about what you did. How many punches did you throw and how many did you cop? Hey congratulations on winning the flag. Top effort. Did you guys celebrate hard or what?

RunawayHoes said:
be a man and admit that you got some facts wrong. Nothing wrong with being man enough to admit you made some sensationalistic errors. I have never known a 16-17 year-old to make a comment about gardening - maybe sledging has more of a horticultural feel down in leafy Ivanhoe. If you read the statements of both sides it is clear that it is not Spargo but Timmy that made the alleged racist comment and I am sure the Bundoora player wouldn't have said anything about it if Ivanhoe didn't carry on with all the extra rubbish ("woman punched & kicked" etc). Let's set the record straight - NO POLICE CHARGES HAVE BEEN LAID. The club has been informed that none will be forthcoming. I am reliably informed that a number of Ivanhoe players have asked to get a copy of a tape and are yet to view it. By the way the coach was not interviewed and some of the quotes attributed to him are not in fact his words. Don't believe everything you read. Anyway come and watch me play this week in a Grand Final and I will gladly buy you a beer (chardonnay!) after the game.

You'll need to check your sources on your "reliable ivanhoe source" the people at the coaches victory BBQ watched not only the tape of the grand final but also a select few of the brawl tapes... requests for these tapes have been made but have been viewed. I wish the Bundoora coach all the best with his Legal case against the Herald Sun... last time i checked to be wrongly quoted and for false allegations, malliciatious or not, is called defamation. Therefore unless I see an appology printed by the herald sun or a defemation law suit filled you take the article at face value. Good luck with your grand final, bundoora ey... you either have Heidelberg, Monty or WPL... dont care who wins any of them, except beat monty in the twos, arch rivals from junior days...

RunawayHoes said:
If this is really Spoor well done for sticking up for your mates and showing some balls. I saw you throw punches and land a couple and I also saw you cop more than you threw. Mate at least you had a go. Westman hit a small Bundoora player from behind in the 3rd quarter and when you ran into the middle in the last quarter it looked as though you did as well. It looked as though it was free for all. No Bundoora boys are complaining about what you did. How many punches did you throw and how many did you cop? Hey congratulations on winning the flag. Top effort. Did you guys celebrate hard or what?

yeah it really is spoor i didnt get hit in the fight. thanks yeah it was a good win, yeah we had a few parties whats ur name who do u play for bundoora?

hoes06 said:
yeah it really is spoor i didnt get hit in the fight. thanks yeah it was a good win, yeah we had a few parties whats ur name who do u play for bundoora?

Play at Bundoora under 19's. Come and watch the granny and I will buy you a beer afterwards. So if you didn't get hit how many did you land. One of the bundy boyz had a mark on his eye which he said you did!

RunawayHoes said:
Play at Bundoora under 19's. Come and watch the granny and I will buy you a beer afterwards. So if you didn't get hit how many did you land. One of the bundy boyz had a mark on his eye which he said you did!
umm im not sure how many i landed wasn't really counting

hoes06 said:
umm im not sure how many i landed wasn't really counting

Least you had a crack Josh. Should come and play at Bundy 19's next year. Last three Bundoora players went to the tribunal last night; one got off, one got 2 weeks only because it was his 3rd yellow card and the other got 4 weeks. A bit more reasonable. Do you reckon the first lot copped too much. Were you surprised you didn't get cited?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back