Boycott the Dees Game

Remove this Banner Ad

A bunch of the people that will attend are already spineless simps and they've already "donated" their money to the "club". No amount of incompetence or mismanagement on the club's part will do anything to sway these diehards who cling to their "support" like it is some kind of noble gesture worthy of admiration.

It has nothing to do with what the club does or how it operates, it is an identity they have given themselves and that is what matters.

Everyone else attending is probably going to catch up with people or is going just to have something to do.
You got a like from"littlecrowboy", shows exactly where that statement sits

It’s probably right that you feel bad. True supporters stick no matter what. You not going is really being a fair weather supporter. Our young players need our support

We're not allowed spectators at the scratch matches though.

Delete this s**t thread.

Everybody knows WetCrow is a troll. If you don't have him on ignore, your wasting your time.

Ive got a ticket but have been given the ultimatum from the mother in law. If you go to the footy dont come over for 14 days. Im happy with this but my wife isnt as the mother in law has included her as not coming over for 14 days even though shes not going to the footy. Mother in Law is high risk though so I can understand her wanting to be careful.

I think we should boycott the Crows game tonight and use the time to come up with Crows Chants 2.0

If enough people turn up at the AGM, you can express your displeasure. You don’t think it would make an impact if 100’s of members turned up. Of course it would and it would get the media involved as well.

It is one of only a few options available to the members at the moment. Sitting back and doing fu** all is not an option.
Don't forget if you get enough members you can request a meeting of members the Club has to follow up. From the Crows Consitution.

Part 3 – Proceedings of Members
11. Who may call meetings
(a) Subject always to the rights and obligations of Members and the Board as described in the Corporations Act: 23768 | 41417 | JZA | 4/09/2014 Constitution of Adelaide Football Club Limited | page 12 Legal01/6670521_2
(i) the Board may call a meeting of Members, when and where the Board decides;
(ii) the Board must call a meeting of Members when requested by the Members in circumstances where Members are entitled under the Corporations Act to call a meeting; and
(iii) Members who are entitled to do so under the Corporations Act may call a meeting of Members in the circumstances and subject to the terms provided for in the Corporations Act.

I think we should boycott the Crows game tonight and use the time to come up with Crows Chants 2.0
No No It,s the wrong thing to do, more so when the club due to the Corna virus requires all the financial help it needs,
Nows the time to support the Club
If you want to get your point across call on all the members to request a meeting of members and demand answers.
Boycotts at this level are crap and rarely fix any issues, most times they create more problems

No No It,s the wrong thing to do, more so when the club due to the Corna virus requires all the financial help it needs,
Nows the time to support the Club
If you want to get your point across call on all the members to request a meeting of members and demand answers.
Boycotts at this level are crap and rarely fix any issues, most times they create more problems

I think our point will be better made by not rocking up to games and coming up with contrived, embarrassing chants to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the dropping of 4 senior players has finally landed a blow. For the first time this season I feel compelled to watch - especially the two new debutantes! This thread may have been more appropriate earlier in the season, but now I think we'll get a taste of the future.

There were a group of QLD supporters that clapped the boys off on Saturday (it wasn't me, I'd already left ;)). Their philosophy is, the players already feel like sh*t, why make them feel worse? And you can see they feel like sh*t as they walk off. So I'm going to go with the reason I go to games in the first place, even though I know we'll lose and be sh*t... but I am a SUPPORTER and I will support the boys no matter what. It's what's going on OFF field that I'm having trouble supporting at the moment. But those lads - regardless of who it is - try their hardest. For some, their hardest just isn't good enough... but damn it, they still try.

My thought in regards to that is that they're not always trying as hard as they could be. I would 100% have clapped them off after the Bombers game. They played 4 solid quarters and showed a lot of fight and heart. After the North Melbourne game I'd have had a hard time clapping them off. I wouldn't have gone so far as booing them, but it wasn't an applause-worthy effort in my eyes. After such a promising game, we didn't give a yelp.

To a certain extent, they're the masters of their own fate in regards to how they feel after a game. If they feel like s**t after a loss, the good news is they're part of a very small group that can actually change that.

I think our point will be better made by not rocking up to games and coming up with contrived, embarrassing chants to be honest.

How does it make a difference if people don’t turn up to matches in these Covid-19 times? It would have impact if it was a regular season where a crowd of 40k+ is expected. In these times, Covid-19 is an easy out for the club as to why people didn’t turn up.

Turn up to the AGM then they, the club, have nowhere to go.

How does it make a difference if people don’t turn up to matches in these Covid-19 times? It would have impact if it was a regular season where a crowd of 40k+ is expected. In these times, Covid-19 is an easy out for the club as to why people didn’t turn up.

Turn up to the AGM then they, the club, have nowhere to go.

This was a joke? Boycotting games is nonsense, that's why I suggested coming up with Crows Chants 2.0 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back