Review BPL - Game week 7 - Fixture and Match talk

Remove this Banner Ad

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Entertaining football. Open play, not many fouls, lots of end-to-end stuff.

Sadly the Smol are just too short up front, lots of balls into the box going nowhere.

Need to try and find other avenues to goal.

Last edited:

_Rake_

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
With Oleg Markov hailing (born in) from Vitebsk, I'd expect most tiger supporters to get behind the mighty Vite this season.

Vitebsk FC taking on Slavia tomorrow.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure why Slutsk are such underdogs with the bookies, given they are top of the table at 4-1-1 while Minsk 3-0-3.

Should be a high scoring match, both teams seem to be offense-heavy.

Lyttelton Ranger

Squadron Leader
Mar 10, 2008
The Lord's Pyjamas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR
After having completed an exhaustive 10 minutes of research, I have decided that the underdogs FK Isloch Minsk are the team I will follow to my grave.
They are well poised to launch a shot at the title, being only 4 points behind the leaders, Slutsk, and with a game in hand. Go Isloch!

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Belarus Football.jpg

Belarusian football pre-match award thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

basashi

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
FFC Quay Club
BATE is the factory team of the Belarus Tractor factory. some will recall an ill fated foray into the Australian market in the early 80s.

bixente

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
BATE Borisov are actually a quietly decent little team, they've been making the Champions League a fair bit in the last 10 years. don't do much but it's still an achievement. Rukh Brest have a class logo and strip though, theyre my boys if any.

Yeah BATE have managed group stage wins against Bayern Munich and Juventus. Not too shabby.

basashi

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
FFC Quay Club
Can we embed live-streams?

I don't know - probably.

It appears to be the same youtube live broadcast arrangement as the Australian Baseball League.

At the start of the weekend the video for each game appears on their youtube channel with a countdown to the start. If you play that video you just get a full screen banner with the clock counting down. Surely if you embedded that, then when the game started it would be live.

It looks to me like the league is so small that even the family and friends of the players can't be arsed watching. I got 9 minutes in before I went back to watching something else. But when it comes to watching live sport from Belarus, 9 minutes might be my record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back