Media BRAB Investigations: Kdavva74 is not EKA eligible

Remove this Banner Ad

RyABKtcsLZcaPQSYHkI6jJ2sScM=.gif

Sorry BRAB but while I do think kdavva74 is an alt, I don't think he's JDC!

Who the **** decides to jump off the tiggy train for Port in 2018? No sane person would do that
Maybe all those years of miserable failure were a form of Stockholm Syndrome and he couldn’t handle the success.

Maybe all those years of miserable failure were a form of Stockholm Syndrome and he couldn’t handle the success.

True dat

Need more than a Myki to ride the tiggy train

Tigerturbulance odds on to get the job.
Dear Mr kdavva74 ;
Thank you for correspondence about your current situation and the disturbing allegations that have been made against you regarding slanderous accusations about your playing history. I have been late in responding to your correspondence as I have only just returned from Columbia were I have been helping an influential family (some may say cartel) that has recently been "dethroned" as the drug Lords of the world and who were desperate to regain their title. This may or may not have resulted in me carrying out various illegal activities but I am happy to report that after removing many of their competitors they have resumed their position of drug lords of the free world.

Now that I am back my focus will be on you and the full weight of my business (some may say crime family) is behind you. Every dispute has its own set of unique variables. Our team at Tigerturbulance Lawyers is experienced in dealing with all areas of Qitigation and Qrbitration, consistently achieving outstanding results no matter how complex your issue is. Please let me know if you want to proceed in screwing over BRAB and exposing him as the SFA delusional, obsessed, confused, deranged, misguided stalker he is.

Yours in legal stuff
upload_2018-9-7_15-6-6.png

Dear Mr kdavva74 ;
Thank you for correspondence about your current situation and the disturbing allegations that have been made against you regarding slanderous accusations about your playing history. I have been late in responding to your correspondence as I have only just returned from Columbia were I have been helping an influential family (some may say cartel) that has recently been "dethroned" as the drug Lords of the world and who were desperate to regain their title. This may or may not have resulted in me carrying out various illegal activities but I am happy to report that after removing many of their competitors they have resumed their position of drug lords of the free world.

Now that I am back my focus will be on you and the full weight of my business (some may say crime family) is behind you. Every dispute has its own set of unique variables. Our team at Tigerturbulance Lawyers is experienced in dealing with all areas of Qitigation and Qrbitration, consistently achieving outstanding results no matter how complex your issue is. Please let me know if you want to proceed in screwing over BRAB and exposing him as the SFA delusional, obsessed, confused, deranged, misguided stalker he is.

Yours in legal stuff
View attachment 555576

I wouldn't hire you to represent yourself.

This is a malicious and vexatious post with the object of tarnishing Tigerturbulance Lawyers reputation.
It is my legal opinion that you can go EAD.

Motion denied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the league is big enough for more than one law firm, Tigerturbulance, instead of suing you for encroaching on my gimmick I will instead offer you a job at Bearly Legal, not as a partner, not yet, go out into the league and win some lawsuits and then we'll talk about giving you that corner office.

I don't think the league is big enough for more than one law firm, Tigerturbulance, instead of suing you for encroaching on my gimmick I will instead offer you a job at Bearly Legal, not as a partner, not yet, go out into the league and win some lawsuits and then we'll talk about giving you that corner office.
Do you need me back as secretary?

Pffffff

Don't listen to him Tigerturbulance . He is a more washed up has been than Sterge and he will expect you to start wearing pants in court

Remove this Banner Ad

Back