Media BRAB Investigations: Kdavva74 is not EKA eligible

Remove this Banner Ad

Ant Bear probably doesn't give a flying **** whether you forgive him or not, for whatever that thing is that you perceive he did, or did not, do.

The quest to find Far Kern, however, will not end until he's located and returned to the SFA where he belongs.

He cares. Just can't show it as it'd be admitting fault.

Best of luck in your search. I am happy to stalk/assist if needed

He cares. Just can't show it as it'd be admitting fault.

Best of luck in your search. I am happy to stalk/assist if needed
Thank you.

Erm, if I call you a bitch do you think it would take us back to our regular state of mutual disdain? It feels better that way ....

The quest to find Far Kern, however, will not end until he's located and returned to the SFA where he belongs.
I don't know what more I can do, short of joining the Academy :policeofficer:

I don't know what more I can do, short of joining the Academy :policeofficer:
Even then you'd be hamstrung due to access rules.

LOL ... hamstrung... geddit

Good to see JDC back posting again after his hiatus.

Maybe if I write a thread about Far Kern we can get him back as well
Did you call?
I mean, s**t, that’s not me.

I'm Back.

Today I am here with definitive proof that kdavva74, raging EKA favourite and league gem, has previously owned an account in the league and is therefore ineligible to receive the EKA.
View attachment 555214
Let's break this s**t down by introducing you all to JDC!, a poster who played for the Demons in 2008 and wore the number 27. Their last post on the Sweet FA board was the following;

You may be asking why this is relevant.

Let's analyse JDC!

From the Northern Territory.
Runs a podcast using sound cloud
Played in the Sweet FA.

Let's analyse kdavva74

From the Northern Territory
Runs a podcast using sound cloud
Played in the Sweet FA

POSTING ACTIVITY

View attachment 555215

We can see that JDC stopped posting in around March. Guess who started posting frequently shortly after this?

That's right. kdavva74

Kdavva74 started posting much more frequently around this time. I am suspicious of this for sure.

THE NORTHERN TERRITORY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Both posters have an extensive knowledge of the Northern Territory football league.

Here's JDC! posting about it

Here's kdavva74 posting about it

Pretty similar hey?

This lead me to the horrible, and most compelling, stone cold reason that kdavva74 was indeed an alt account.

PODCASTS

JDC ran a series of podcasts throughout his time of Bigfooty. Available here.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/lace-out-with-jackson-clark.1136568/

https://soundcloud.com/user-544964259

kdavva74 has been running the Sweet FA podcast, available here.

https://soundcloud.com/user-681326509

Now, go to any point at which Kdavva74 speaks and compare it to JDC!'s podcast.

THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is the exact same voice, and definitive proof that kdavva74 is an ALT ACCOUNT.

My thoughts

This is a genuine disgrace on kdavva74's part. To enter the league pretending to be a rookie is not on. This poster has lied to us all, presented themselves as a rookie and taken the league as a whole for a ride. The first point of action for cloud is to rescind his eligibility for the EKA. However, I think this is a clear case for disrepute on the LVB's part for fielding an ineligible rookie.

Now, let's talk business. Kdavva ****** with me again and again. This won't stand.

Kdavva74 tempted me, over and over again. Let this be a lesson to the league. I am incredibly intelligent and can weaponise my insecurity to destroy you. This investigative journalism is something the league needs.

You campaigners wanted a quality post? You got a quality post.

This is more like it!
It’s this sort of stuff that makes you one of the league’s biggest assets, and admired by many.

Your ability to rain on another’s parade. To pulverise a poster’s confidence and standing. To back your attack with clear, and concise reasoning.

Continue to seek them out, hunt them down, and make them pay. Bravo BRAB !

BRAB is Principal Skinner.

oii8nf820qz11.jpg

"I'm a small man in some ways, Bart. A small, petty man"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back