BRAB - stand down now!

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually had to knock BRAB back which I didn’t like doing but I had made a promise I couldn’t break as the approach was quite late.
I also thought he was taking the piss when he’s said how many active posters Gumbies had but clearly not. But it’s not like he isn’t trying.
I hope they get going and it works.

He told me post season I wasn’t active enough. I’d say I was the 3rd or 4th most active of 7 regular posters.

It’s simply not good enough. On both fronts.

For all his antics BRAB has at least had a crack at leaving a strong club to help a weaker one. Props to him.

Had a crack? Maybe. The job he has done? Ordinary.

Driven a club into the ground.

Nah, just needs to check his ego at the door.
His ego is his gag though.
I imagine the leadership group is non existent if they only have 4 posters so how can anyone effectively Captain? Takes a group effort.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
His ego is his gag though.
I imagine the leadership group is non existent if they only have 4 posters so how can anyone effectively Captain? Takes a group effort.
I think you know what I mean though.

Behind closed doors.

His schtick is magnificent.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
I actually had to knock BRAB back which I didn’t like doing but I had made a promise I couldn’t break as the approach was quite late.
I also thought he was taking the piss when he’s said how many active posters Gumbies had but clearly not. But it’s not like he isn’t trying.
I hope they get going and it works.
here here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly the Gumbies are now even more of a laughing stock than ever before and it can only be the fault of one man who’s ego is bigger than the entire club.

Either stand aside or fold the club up mate, you had a crack, an ordinary one at that and it’s been a complete embarrassment, the club is cooked.

Do it before you are literally the only one posting in match day threads and all you are doing is tagging people. Get an idea about engagement or get out!

Greetings Leo.

It's disappointing that you've taken this route instead of PMing me directly.

It would be fantastic to have you up and about posting and I'd be happy to do anything I can to facilitate that.

You might not know, as the last time you showed your face it was to whinge about the leadership group not dropping an active rookie poster to placate your needs, but the club has been hard at work to turn things around

Part of that is club culture. I'm happy to remove you from the equation if you'd prefer.

Had a crack? Maybe. The job he has done? Ordinary.

Driven a club into the ground.
Now now far be it for me to stick up for the bloke as we're hardly BFF's but let's be honest Leo. That was already done before BRAB even arrived.
Quiv was a shocking captain, yet somehow better than Golly who was abject. Fryer tried hard but still couldn't do nothing to fix it.

The rot had set in long before your current captain even arrived. Let's not re-write history.

I think you know what I mean though.

Behind closed doors.

His schtick is magnificent.
I can only go from how i know him behind all the schtick in pm’s etc as you do.
He could do this job no worries but maybe it really is a fruitless exercise, if things are as bleak as Leo says.

Greetings Leo.

It's disappointing that you've taken this route instead of PMing me directly.

It would be fantastic to have you up and about posting and I'd be happy to do anything I can to facilitate that.

You might not know, as the last time you showed your face it was to whinge about the leadership group not dropping an active rookie poster to placate your needs, but the club has been hard at work to turn things around

Part of that is club culture. I'm happy to remove you from the equation if you'd prefer.

Disappointing, uninspiring but completely expected response. Show some passion for Gods sake.

I wasn’t an active poster? It was a piss take to be moved to full forward, create so chat and excitement, you know get people involved and talking about the Gumbies but as usual you missed the point.

There has been zero chat in the pre season, no news, no gearing up for the season.

Then we get to the first match thread and we just get tags from the captain. Job done I guess, tag a few people hope they turn up.

Don’t even get me started on the best and fairest, what a complete joke.

The Gumbies have long been in trouble but that won’t change with you in charge.

And your answer to me? One of your few active posters? If you don’t like it leave.

Pathetic but again.... completely expected

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Let’s be honest though the gumbies have had a bit of bad luck as well with Fryer being busy and blern and st fly disappearing. Those three around consistently (though not their fault) could have made a difference.

Cut brab some slack, at least for now. He may have zero people skills but he is trying.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Thing is if brab stood down it would just go through the same cycle again.

I don’t even think The Filth Wizard could fix this rabble.

I've called it pre-season, BRAB will finally kill the club. It's not his fault for them being so s**t stepping in, but he will kill it once and for all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back