Media BRAB to stay at the Gumbies

Remove this Banner Ad

Gumbies FFC midfielder BRAB has rejected any speculation on his playing future after today confirming his intention to see out his playing contract in Gumbieland.

“After having our exit meetings earlier this week, I thought it was a good time to let everybody know I won’t be going anywhere. I love the coach, the playing group, and am excited about where this footy club is headed,” BRAB said.

“I have never asked for a trade away from the Gumbies and would like to put an end to any speculation over my playing future. I will be seeing out my contract here.”

BRAB capped off a successful 2018 season this week by being named in the All-Australia squad of 40 players and finishing equal fifth in the QFL Coaches Association Champion Player of the Year Award.

beamsstatements18web111.jpg

Gumbies FFC midfielder BRAB has rejected any speculation on his playing future after today confirming his intention to see out his playing contract in Gumbieland.

“After having our exit meetings earlier this week, I thought it was a good time to let everybody know I won’t be going anywhere. I love the coach, the playing group, and am excited about where this footy club is headed,” BRAB said.

“I have never asked for a trade away from the Gumbies and would like to put an end to any speculation over my playing future. I will be seeing out my contract here.”

BRAB capped off a successful 2018 season this week by being named in the All-Australia squad of 40 players and finishing equal fifth in the QFL Coaches Association Champion Player of the Year Award.

View attachment 576936
Damn, I was hoping BLERN may have come back.

Your obsession with the Wonders is becoming clear.

You had your chance.
Mate as if I would join you campaigners. For one, I don't have any private parts to jerk myself over with. I would rather catch chlamydia from an koala.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 576936
Coffee next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back