Bracken supporters a bit quiet

• Thread starter Bring Back Flem!
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

B

Bring Back Flem!

Oh well at least he can tell his grandkids in 50 years time "I played 2 games for Australia back in 2001"

I find it interesting that Brett Lee came straight back into the Aussie side but Shane Warne had to come back via his state games.

B Lee should've played today for NSW.He looked rusty.

With Steve Waugh out for a few games,which NSW player will replace him ?
Either S Lee or Slater maybe.

------------------
"You will respect my Authoritah "

Brett Lee had missed a few weeks of cricket, Shane Warne missed a few months.

And about Bracken, I thought he bowled pretty well in the closing overs - his last 3 overs cost only 14 runs (fairly tidy towards the end of the 50 overs) when one of the Windies dangerous batsmen, Jacobs, was batting.

------------------
Other bands play, Manowar KILL !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Darky:
Brett Lee had missed a few weeks of cricket, Shane Warne missed a few months.

And about Bracken, I thought he bowled pretty well in the closing overs - his last 3 overs cost only 14 runs (fairly tidy towards the end of the 50 overs) when one of the Windies dangerous batsmen, Jacobs, was batting.

Brett Lee missed 6 weeks of cricket not a couple, and as for Bracken bowling well, youve got to be kidding, he was smashed early, brought on again when not many wickets left, bowled mostly to Nixon Mclean, and we know how good the WI tail is, got his only wicket from a full toss that should have gone to the boundary, must have been watching a different game!

Originally posted by eastaugh36:
flem, yet if bracken was a NTTAWWTy victorian you would be wanting him to stay, youre biased

But hes not a NTTAWWTy Victorian, hes a nobody NSWwlshman. And of course were biased we live in the most naturally beautiful State in the country!!!

Shut Up U Homophobic Bandwagoner Easty!

Fleming is alot better then Bracken and he will be gone in 2 matches!

Think they're perservering with Bracken cos he's a lefty and they're looking to vary the pace options even further... nothing spcial but not a hack either...

Still, Fleming does have to wonder...

Speaking of "Pace Options".. according to the replay screen at the Gabba a couple of R. Ponting's deliveries were 130kph+ [the one I remember was 131kph]... Meanwhile.. some [a lot] of Bracken's were around 124-125Kph...

Who would have thought to put Ponting in the "pace" category??? If you believe the speed readings, you'd have to..

Originally posted by Calamity:
according to the replay screen at the Gabba a couple of R. Ponting's deliveries were 130kph+ [the one I remember was 131kph
B]

I remember seeing quite a few deliveries 125kph+ and thought Gilchrist kept very well standing up to the stumps (as he has also done for Adam Dale and Shaun Young if I recall correctly).

------------------
Other bands play, Manowar KILL !!!!!!!!!

mags, the only bandwagoner around here is you, you uneducated moron !

------------------
Essendon - The greatest club with the greatest coach in the league ! Carlton- absolute hypocrites who accuse others of being cheats only for it to be found later that carlton are the "serial salary cap breachers" as quoted by our president, haha

Mags
How can Easty not like being called Homophobic when he doesn't know what it means.

He probably thinks its 'being scared of houses'.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
"You will respect my Authoritah "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno Jub Jub some parts of SA they do i think!

Just not that part where easty comes from!

Plus what suburb in Adelaide do u come from Easty? Is there life form there?

Ill rephrase it then:

Which inbred town are u from easty? South Adelaide?

[This message has been edited by Mags (edited 16 January 2001).]

yeah sure as if there is a suburb called south adelaide ! Go catch more public transport mags and vote for labour ! haha I am proud to be homophobic, anyone who likes gays are bloody as queer as them, if we in sa are that dumb then you in your poxy little state have to be even worse, nice effort in the cricket today victoria by the way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back