Review Brad Crouch and others.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wondered how long before this thread surfaced, I was going to spare Ramify but I will say this...

Form is temporary...

Class is PERMANENT..... ;)

Hahaha. Should be dropped after that performance.

I kid.

I was sitting there in the freezer yeSterday trying my hardest not to think of this thread.

That is as quick and outside as he has looked since before his first injury. Awesome performance especially concidering the conditions.

Bravo!

2 standout moments showed that the real Brad is back...the 65m goal reminiscent of what Dangerfield did to Port in Showdowns, and his burst then perfect kick to Brown.

Add that to his elite toughness at the contest...that's the Brad we need in September to compete with Sydney, GWS, Geelong, Richmond.

He has no fear. He fractured his cheek 2 weeks ago and cracked in even harder this week after missing out last week. I was sceptical of his early season form but he's come on in leaps and bounds and is a key part of our midfield now. That kick to Brown was a thing of beauty.

A few of us were going to the game yesterday, and it started absolutely bucketing down, the wipers were working overtime and I still had difficulty seeing where I am driving. My comment was "Brad Crouch will absolutely LOVE these conditions!"

Both Crouch boys go up a level when it's cold, wet and miserable!

Brad has been building some real form in the last month. I was worried that a week off with a busted cheekbone will disrupt that momentum but he was back with a vengeance yesterday.

That organic growth has been progressing pretty well this year. We seem to have some real, tough inside mids in Crouch boys, Sloane and Greenwood. Mind you Dougy is having himself a very very good year. Would be up there in the B&F this year too (will not win it but will be top 5-10).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why I wasn't too concerned with Brads injury at the start of the season...we need him fit and firing in finals and he is building beautifully.

That's a good question... I trust our northern friend is ok. :)

I would expect he's perfectly fine. He would still be 100% right and everyone else is wrong. He's just waiting for a poor game or a game where they rack up 70 between them and we lose so he can tell everything that their possessions are meaningless and have no positive impact on our performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back