News Brad Crouch decision (ADL chickenshit, decline to match, receive 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

TBF it wasn't hard to cast him in a bad light after this season, the same could be said of a number of senior players.
They were having a crack at his character, it was fed by the club and not only was it dumb when you’re trying to get value for him, it’s pretty poor form.

They were having a crack at his character, it was fed by the club and not only was it dumb when you’re trying to get value for him, it’s pretty poor form.
Yeah I didn't like the cracks at his character as such, I mean he made a huge error of judgement but he's not the only one.

I'm still not sure it was fed by the club though, certainly not the footy department anyway.

I hope Brad can deliver based on his opinion of himself. Looking forward to when we play the saints.

I hope Brad can deliver based on his opinion of himself. Looking forward to when we play the saints.
I get he wanted to play in a good side for the remainder of his career, the problem is, he went to St Kilda.

Wonder how long it'll be before Bicks loses his reactions again......

Yeah I didn't like the cracks at his character as such, I mean he made a huge error of judgement but he's not the only one.

I'm still not sure it was fed by the club though, certainly not the footy department anyway.
100% fed by the club. They both said they had been talking to people at the club. Rowie being as clueless as he can be sometimes, even he picked up that it was a campaign against him.

100% fed by the club. They both said they had been talking to people at the club. Rowie being as clueless as he can be sometimes, even he picked up that it was a campaign against him.
Rowe is good mates with Crouch, makes sense he sided with him.

Rowe is good mates with Crouch, makes sense he sided with him.
Irrespective, Bickley and Cornes comments were based on what the club told them, they admitted it. Plus when we weren't going to get a decent pick they went into why we shouldn't, it was obvious we called in Ambassador favours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About the same time as you do?
Wouldnt have thought so, seen as you've lost them already.

I just find you a very conflicted soul here. Your loyalty to a former player is puzzling, where in most cases you'd be on the attack. It's as if you know these guys personally.....

You can't say it wasn't coming from the footy department. Even if you spoke to every single person in the dept, they are hardly going to tell you that they were white anting Crouch.
I can't say 100% absolutely.

However if you're telling everyone you want a Band 1 compo whilst at the same time white anting him... Makes no sense

Wouldnt have thought so, seen as you've lost them already.

I just find you a very conflicted soul here. Your loyalty to a former player is puzzling, where in most cases you'd be on the attack. It's as if you know these guys personally.....
You're obviously got me mixed up with another poster, that is not my M.O.

I can't say 100% absolutely.

However if you're telling everyone you want a Band 1 compo whilst at the same time white anting him... Makes no sense
Because sometimes we are idiots. Just like you make it known that you don't want him, when the other club knows that you are screwed in a restricted free agency negotiation.

Because sometimes we are idiots. Just like you make it known that you don't want him, when the other club knows that you are screwed in a restricted free agency negotiation.
Kelly stuffed that badly, and when we worked out no one else wanted him we doubled down.

Again, I'm not defending that.

I've never EVER seen you defend a former player like you have here.
Maybe because we failed miserably in our duty of care with his groin issues, continually poking needless and painkillers into him and recommending he not go down the surgery route that cost him a whole season on the sidelines. Spin it whatever way you want we failed him badly as was proven by the surgery that resulted in him back on the field and his B & F.

Maybe because we failed miserably in our duty of care with his groin issues, continually poking needless and painkillers into him and recommending he not go down the surgery route that cost him a whole season on the sidelines. Spin it whatever way you want we failed him badly as was proven by the surgery that resulted in him back on the field and his B & F.
How'd he go this year ??

More injuries.

A lot of maybes

We should deal with facts, not maybes

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A lot of maybes

We should deal with facts, not maybes

There's no doubt we stuffed his groins that year, I'll cop that..... But how many other injuries has he had ?? That has to come down in part to preparation on Brad's side.

Something Bicks simply can't admit.

listening to this radio snippet. I lost a lot of respect for him. It is rare that any player playing football long-term is with a side that is constantly up the top. it seems he is just a front runner and doesn't want to be loyal or put in when the going gets tough.
The guy is an A grade flog

He says probably wanted the move two years ago however reality is he instructed his manager to try and get a deal done with Adelaide

He was also frustrated with our decline but showed no leadership in mentoring young players other than snorting and drinking

I hope this wanted to play in a decent team environment comment spurs on our playing group

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think he intended it to sound quite as bad as it did, he's just not a great speaker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back