News Brad Crouch decision (ADL chickenshit, decline to match, receive 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

That was seriously weak.

We may not have wanted Brad to stay but our negotiation is terrible. (With that being said, I would have taken Brad at 4 x$700k. It's not like we have any stars coming but for big pay days, plus Sloane, Tex and Tals will be gone in coming years)

I'd much rather risk losing him through the PSD for nothing than to cop #23.

Pick 23 won't make or break our list, but if we continue to have NO SPINE in situations like this, we might as roll over for years to come.

Adelaide Crows List Management Highlights

- Traded first round Bock compensation for Richard Tambling

- Traded Gunston for 24, 46 and 64, becomes 3 time Premiership player

- Let Phil Davis leave for pick 20

- Received draft sanctions for Kurt Tippett deal

- Traded future Brownlow medalist Patrick Dangerfield for pick 9 and 28

- Traded Jarryd Lyons for pick 43

- Traded Bryce Gibbs for two first round picks, who goes on to play less than 40 games

- Trade Hugh Greenwood for a future 3rd round pick

- Trade Alex Keath for effectively a pick in the 40s

- Let Brad Crouch leave for pick 23

I am lost what to write. The club I love is full of arseholes and useless turds.

I got ripped a new one a month or so ago for accusing this club for still being a gigantic boys club.. I wonder what those same people are thinking now? Continue to hire yes men and amateurs and the results will continue to be mediocre.

Sent to 5AA, see if they have the guts to ask him:
Can you ask Adam Kelly to apologise for fans for losing our best midfielder for a pick that will end up at around pick 30? And when is he tendering his resignation for the mismanagement of this? This situation has been a disaster, and heads must roll. The club will lose respect, fans, members, sponsors and games of football as a result of this and someone must be held accountable. All the goodwill of the changes that have been made has been washed away, and the AFL industry views us as a complete joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't even be bothered getting angry or upset over this anymore. It's just another stuff up to add to the list from the last decade. No amount of spin can convince me otherwise.

It's time to stop supporting them financially - I had already cancelled one membership renewal last week.

Admits we tried to bluff the Saints but it didn't work....
Ohhh ok... So the next club now in any negotiation.....
:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Also you can't say it didn't work when they're bluffing you back that they won't trade.
WTF! Clubland equivalent of Rohypnol.

Not only is he inept enough to * up this deal, he is doubles down to * up all future negotiations.

Rank amateurs!

Hundreds of our posters have been so bullish on pick 2 and if we somehow didn't get pick 2 we were so up yer nose to others saying we'd match and force the Saints to trade for him - now this!

The club says it's pick 2 or we match and we end up with this decision.

The club has got this wrong from the very start, should have taken the 2020 first rounder last year, would be pick 5. We've done an Essendon, who turned two high first rounders into just one by denying Daniher a trade.

We then badly misread the market thinking Brad would get Band 1 offers from other clubs, was never happening. I had already consoled myself to just take 23 and move on but it hurts when the club actually folds. Amateurs with no balls, that's us, thank god we're not having to negotiate with someone like Dodoro!

THIS IS YET ANOTHER MASSIVE F UP BY THIS CLUB. Only need to pick the wrong players (like Jones and McHenry) for it to end in disaster. GUTTED

Watch guys like McAsey head for the exit door next year!

Well we showed the Saints - insert tough talk. We really are a club that stands for nothing and falls for everything. Oh well hopefully we find a diamond in the rough with that pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back