News Brad Crouch decision (ADL chickenshit, decline to match, receive 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

All teams have poor games in a season, what was happening in 2018 and 2019 was we were extremely consistent in a lot of games during the game which had all of us questioning what the hell was going on and now we all know and this started after the mid season break in 2017 when Pyke double down on the CM and was overwhelming rejected by the players such that him and Burton had to apologies a few months later for CM.
2017 we were the quintessential Jekyll & Hyde team. I remember discussion at the time that we weren't up for a fight. We either won big or lost big.

North Melbourne was the start of it, but you then had Melbourne and Hawthorn who did a number on us. Even Collingwood, who were rubbish then, gave us a belting in a half, only for us to turn into the harlem globetrotters in the second half and sneak the draw.

And then you had the finals series ...

Can't believe that I heard K Cornes claim he hadn't seen Crouch play like that for 'a long time', having talked him down for 12 months it's time for the commentators to talk him up, and then give all credit to St Kilda.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's in his interests to talk Crouch up so he can run a "How could the Crows let this guy go?" narrative.

Can't believe that I heard K Cornes claim he hadn't seen Crouch play like that for 'a long time', having talked him down for 12 months it's time for the commentators to talk him up, and then give all credit to St Kilda.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can believe it.

He's a complete numbskull!

Give you a tip - don't even bother listening to him.

Afl muppets seem to have forgotten how good this guy was in our flag run...... if he stayed fit his entire career he would have been a super star
Agree, lost those consistent and repeated explosive pace due to soft tissue injuries but he still does show this on occasion. Always considered an inside and outside midfielder who can tackle and kick goal.

I can believe it.

He's a complete numbskull!

Give you a tip - don't even bother listening to him.
Deadset Crows troll and anything remotely related to us.

I dont care if likes us or hates us, but its rather unprofessional given his current career choice.

He is the type of campaigner if he remained a fireman, that would think twice of putting out a fire if it belonged to a Crows person/supporter.

A certain poster was up and about last week when Brad was eased into the game with his new club on a HFF and the result didn't get a hell of a lot of it in a badly beaten team, different story today when he was one of the Saints best contributors playing inside mid in the team's big win over the West Coast Eagles, crickets from that poster tonight.

Capture.PNG

A certain poster was up and about last week when Brad was eased into the game with his new club on a HFF and the result didn't get a hell of a lot of it in a badly beaten team, different story today when he was one of the Saints best contributors playing inside mid in the team's big win over the West Coast Eagles, crickets from that poster tonight.

View attachment 1099335
Did you watch the game or just look at the stats?

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what did you do?
I only looked at the stats, and read the match reports. Our boy Brad though had 9 tackles in the first half - out of St Kilda's 20. Sounds like a typical good Brad game from a very good player.

Had to go from a list management perspective. By the time were contending Brad will be past his prime. Good to see him up and about, Steele really needed help.
I agree. Not fussed that he left. Looking forward to see what Berry and Pedlar can bring to the table in his absence. Culture wise I think we’re better off without him too.

Had to go from a list management perspective. By the time were contending Brad will be past his prime. Good to see him up and about, Steele really needed help.

From a list management perspective, he's the mid I'd have tried hardest to keep. But the getting on the park perspective does have something to say as well. But you don't shed mid your best mid that's in their mid 20s during a rebuild based based upon good list management. You force out your Sloane's, Lynch's etc. Guys who have value to someone but will definitely not be around when you're genuinely contending again.

View attachment 1099335
Had a great game, but putting up fantasy football points isn't the best idea.

According to our SANFL game, Strachany was our highest ranked player and he was awful.

Deadset Crows troll and anything remotely related to us.

I dont care if likes us or hates us, but its rather unprofessional given his current career choice.

He is the type of campaigner if he remained a fireman, that would think twice of putting out a fire if it belonged to a Crows person/supporter.

He's just doing the job required of his career choice. Watch him on the Sunday footy show, he rarely mentions us. He plays to his audience, he's not a moron, he's in show business.

Had a great game, but putting up fantasy football points isn't the best idea.

According to our SANFL game, Strachany was our highest ranked player and he was awful.
LOL Shorty I don't know why it concerns you, you're usually one of the best posters on this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back