Injury Brad Crouch injures his hamstring at training

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t news this.

a6a54cb76f2f74d97c3374dc16f83cc3_normal.png

Adelaide Crows @Adelaide_FC
"It's a setback for Crouchy because he's been in good form. It might be two weeks. We're not sure yet."​
1m
a6a54cb76f2f74d97c3374dc16f83cc3_normal.png

Adelaide Crows @Adelaide_FC
"Unfortunately, we lost Brad Crouch today to a hamstring injury at training. We won't know until he has scans but it doesn't look too bad."​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I previously wrote that Lyons' only chance to play was if the MRP had rubbed out Thompson. Crouch blowing a hamstring may well have the same effect.

Sucks for Crouch.. but for this particular cloud there may just be a silver lining.
yep, it will give Lyons at least a couple of weeks to prove his mettle.

some focus then may come on the likes of Mackay to hold his spot over Crouch.

I previously wrote that Lyons' only chance to play was if the MRP had rubbed out Thompson. Crouch blowing a hamstring may well have the same effect.

Sucks for Crouch.. but for this particular cloud there may just be a silver lining.

As Lyons was the emergency midfielder last weekend, and got BOG again on the weekend, I would of thought that was pretty obvious...

Lyons needs a good crack now, cement himself, crouch is too good for Sanfl as well.

Pushes someone like Dmac out of the team. We can only hope :thumbsu:

As others have said, as long as this gives Lyons a go - it will be ok.

If they bring Vince back in, Lyons should be asking his manager to get him name out there to interested clubs and start selling him fir a trade at the end of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back