Injury Brad Crouch out for the year? #@%!

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I meant tomorrow's game!...If Fog does a hanger over Lever's head and then finishing off with a 55m bomb....remember to stay calm!
bb688caac62546b70eaef5369482b50f.jpg

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
I bet you he eventually gets traded to another club and his injury issues suddenly disappear.
Man, that's cynical. Are you suggesting he's malingering, to get a trade?
SLAM! goes the window.
Over-reaction. The Crows can win the Flag without Brad Crouch. Our midfield depth is very strong now, with the rise of CEY and Greenwood.
We won’t trade or delist him. Way too talented and has a very important brother. We will stand by him until there is no hope for him or he gives up.
If it needs surgery, get him in now and get him right for next year.
This.

CrowBloke

May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
I don’t live in adelaide but.. if he needs surgery... someone should get a ****in angry mob together and march on the adelaide crows fitness department.. string the ******s up by their testicles.
C'mon, Bearded Clam, you're smarter/better than this.
OK, be annoyed, even angry --- I'm certainly pissed off about the frequency of hamstring injuries --- but a lynch mob? Nah.

CrowBloke

May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
u do a Marty and go awol when your opinions are embarrassingly shot down - M Crouch 2017 AA.
Therefore your opinion on either of them is flawed and pointless.
But please continue for entertainment value at least.
This, this and this, and this! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
(Club Champion 2017 too)

CrowBloke

May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
He’s essentially getting 1/2 a mill a year to sit on the couch and not play footy. Just like me.
Oh. Except for the 1/2 a mill part.
Covered by Player Injury Insurance, surely??
My guess is he's on an Insurance-paid reduced salary while injured. Can anyone verify, please?

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
We won’t trade or delist him. Way too talented and has a very important brother. We will stand by him until there is no hope for him or he gives up.

If it needs surgery, get him in now and get him right for next year.
Is that what they are doing. Holding the surgery off for as long as possible tbis year, on the chance rest and rehab may fix it. But when that fails do the surgery in time for him to started preseason.

There is little benefit in doing it right now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lawrst

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Hi

I have no connextconn or information

Just felt a bit lonely

beartoo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Moana Heights Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Is that what they are doing. Holding the surgery off for as long as possible tbis year, on the chance rest and rehab may fix it. But when that fails do the surgery in time for him to started preseason.

From what I read recently, the surgery soon or no is going to be his call.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood

DABM made a comment a week or so ago along those lines. Indicative time out, rehab time, for groin surgery is around 12 weeks.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Burst, gangrenous appendix.
Compound fracture.
Oops, that's two ;) --- just funnin ya. Wasn't your best retort.
It didn't come off right when I typed that. I was referring to a previous response, where if you have a choice between conservative and surgical option, and either can lead to a settled outcome, which scenario would you jump right away on the surgical option?

Some were claiming BCrouch should have chosen a surgical option in the preseason, instead of dragging it out until now. Everything's much easier said in hindsight though.

CrowBloke

May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-20/star-crow-faces-extended-layoff-with-groin-pain

Keath rolled his ankle in the JLT Community Series game with Port Adelaide.

He is expected to miss only one week.

"If it was a Sunday game he (Keath) might have got there, but a couple of days short so we will get him right for round two," Burton said.

I get it now. Birdman meant Round 2, 2019.
While Keath was in rehab for his ankle, he did both hamstrings, but .... SSSHHHhhhh :D

Back