Injury Brad Crouch out for the year? #@%!

Remove this Banner Ad

I would think if he is mad it's to do with the earlier parts of it when he was only dealing with the club.
And they played him and went down the road of injecting it to mask the pain, and making it worse and deteriorate, and inject it to mask it, and make it worse and deteriorate... until it was wrecked to the point that all the rest and rehab left him still broken the first times he tried to train properly again and they had to investigate it further.

Like we did to Walker and I posted here that we did to him. When he needed to be rested and fixed but we went on and broke him.
I made a point about this, that our medical management of the players need a review. People are quick to jump on the fitness staff (Hass and Burton), but our usage of pain killers (tablets, injections, or whatever else), and pushing players to play past their physical limits during games are likely to contribute to the injury recurrences also. I just hope Brad does the best preseason he can, and hopefully no more recurrences!

They have no need to be crooks. They arnt that short of a quid they would need to be so.
If you think they charge too much for their petrol or dounuts, buy them from somewhere else.
How do you think they got wealthy in the first place?
If you know them, surely you are aware of their activities.
Start with this.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-...e-under-scrutiny-for-trainee-loophole/6908684
On top of that they get gov subsidies for employing these trainees. Once its over its see ya later jack.
No, I have never been employed by OTR. I boycott OTR service stations so no chance of getting charged too much for donuts or petrol.

Last edited:
a comeback would be mentioning how you s**t yourself 18 months ago, lied about being too busy at work, and then lied about not seeing it

What I made was an objective assessment :)
You are short a couple of brain cells champ. You need to get out of your moms basement and she needs to ban you from using the internet.
Like I have said, will you take up the bet? Yes or No.

Start with this.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-...e-under-scrutiny-for-trainee-loophole/6908684
On top of that they get gov subsidies for employing these trainees. Once its over its see ya later jack.
No, I have never been employed by OTR. I boycott OTR service stations so no chance of getting charged too much for donuts or petrol.
That report was nearly three years ago. What was the outcome? Surely you have more than some ex employees that think they were underpaid.
And finding loopholes isnt illegal, its what Goverments and corporations do all the time. Its what your accountant does all the time.

Start with this.
That report was nearly three years ago. What was the outcome? Surely you have more than some ex employees that think they were underpaid.
And finding loopholes isnt illegal, its what Goverments and corporations do all the time. Its what your accountant does all the time.
What the hell is this to do with Brad's injury thread?

Exploiting legal loopholes is still immoral.

It’s a disgrace they were able to (still are?) abuse the trainee system like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back