Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Out of contract. Good player but ridiculously injury prone. What's he worth? Id say pick 10-15.

Apparently Barrett (lol) said Vic clubs are all over him on the footy show last night.

It's a tricky one. The type of trade where the two sides would never see eye to eye on his value. He's clearly talented but he hasn't shown that for two years now. Hasn't gone a season without missing at least three games through injury and is clearly a long way off AFL conditioning. A team that trades for him is taking the risk that he never reaches the level we expected of him pre-injuries, but the Crows would be risking giving a future gun up for below market value.

I think if he wanted to leave the sides would eventually settle for a pick in the 15-20 range plus change...but it wouldn't be an easy deal to get done, that's for sure.

Fully fit he would be worth a top 15 pick. With his injuries teams would be reluctant to go into that range. More like a pick at the end of the 1st round, early 2nd right now?

Edit - if north is keen their 1st rounder would go close?

Would be the perfect time for a Vic club to get him relatively cheap.

Hasn't been good so far this year but is a contested bull when up and going and some continuity in his game would do him the world of good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a tricky one. The type of trade where the two sides would never see eye to eye on his value. He's clearly talented but he hasn't shown that for two years now. Hasn't gone a season without missing at least three games through injury and is clearly a long way off AFL conditioning. A team that trades for him is taking the risk that he never reaches the level we expected of him pre-injuries, but the Crows would be risking giving a future gun up for below market value.

I think if he wanted to leave the sides would eventually settle for a pick in the 15-20 range plus change...but it wouldn't be an easy deal to get done, that's for sure.

Not really a huge issue - He's been unlucky but that figure isn't diagnostic.

He's been pretty flat this year and hasn't been as creative around the stoppages as he can be.

So you don't think brad crouch is good enough to make it? You know what you are saying. So if it is not a comparison what was the point of your post???

I thought it was obvious, really i think it's funny that you're cracked the shits over something so little.

The point i was making was that dominating at a lower level doesn't automatically mean they're going to be good at the highest level.

Now pull your head in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back