Recommitted Brad Crouch [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay I jumped the gun a little bit.
I'm actually inclined to agree with everything you said.
Puopolo is probably just another victim to the hypothetical go home factors.
But without being Mr.Puopolo myself I can never know for sure.
True, he would be the only one that really knows.
With family members re-locating to Melbourne to be closer he doesn't have the go home factor that many do.
He would have rocks in his head to leave the Hawks anyway:cool:

C'mon Morro, let's get serious for a minute. Vickery wouldn't get a game with you at the Pirates. He would be playing ressies !!
I only mentioned him as the media has linked you guys to him directly otherwise I wouldnt have dared haha

And please Nut, he would be our no 1 forward at the Pirates, ridiculous comment :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I hear the Hawks have targeted a player and there are whispers they have had a fairly good success rate at landing them. There were whispers around Cotchin and the Hawks but he was never leaving the Tigers.

When I hear the Hawks have targeted a player and there are whispers they have had a fairly good success rate at landing them. There were whispers around Cotchin and the Hawks but he was never leaving the Tigers.
It's a pity, Cotchin would have been a good player for box hill

I'd be very happy if Crouch wanted to leave and come to the hawks.
Over recent weeks he's been playing great footy with the Crows and now getting a few games in a row under his belt.
If this continues I think he would stay at the Crows a top sides and future premiers are on offer so why leave

Remove this Banner Ad

Back