Recommitted Brad Crouch [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Hawks fans...
Had their hearts set on replacing their mids with crouch... Guess they will have to settle for the last 3 flags and and quite possibly a 4th

Fact is Crouch's best season is miles off Merrett's best season, despite being 1 year older and 1 year longer in the system.
Pretty simple to understand.
Also Crouch had a better 1st and 2nd year compared to Steven and Ablett, it's a piss weak argument.
Ask the opposition ... who would they take? Merrett or crouch?

Ask the opposition ... who would they take? Merrett or crouch?

I would rather just leave to those in the know and wait until the AA squad is announced, a poll is a piss poor way to prove anything.
This year 1 has been dropped because poor behaviour and the other made step in captain, one will be a B&F winner, named in the AA squad and 1 wont despite being a year older.
Right now Merrett is the better footballer.

I would rather just leave to those in the know and wait until the AA squad is announced, a poll is a piss poor way to prove anything.
This year 1 has been dropped because poor behaviour and the other made step in captain, one will be a B&F winner, named in the AA squad and 1 wont despite being a year older.
Why are you so obsessed with piss?

This year one is returning from a series of long term injuries and the other has played barely interrupted football.
One is playing in a top 4 team with elite players around him, the other has a make shift vfl side which could make even an average player look good.
Right now Merrett looks better. I have no doubt crouch will pass him by the end of 2017

This year one is returning from a series of long term injuries and the other has played barely interrupted football.
One is playing in a top 4 team with elite players around him, the other has a make shift vfl side which could make even an average player look good.
Right now Merrett looks better. I have no doubt crouch will pass him by the end of 2017
100% agree here, just because Merret racks up more touches doesn't mean he's going to be a better player when both hit their peaks, merrett is very good but he is Essendon's main man in the midfield right now, Crouch is in a midfield with established players like Sloane and Thompson, and is coming from a long way back injury wise. He'll be better than Merrett IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merrett has played a lone hand in our midfield this year. Don't see how that exactly helps him out. Crouch is the third best mid at Adelaide with a lot more support than Zac. Crouch is a very, very good player but Merrett is currently the better player IMHO.

Merrett has played a lone hand in our midfield this year. Don't see how that exactly helps him out. Crouch is the third best mid at Adelaide with a lot more support than Zac. Crouch is a very, very good player but Merrett is currently the better player IMHO.

Keep dreaming butter cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back