Recommitted Brad Crouch [RFA 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

So he's out of contract at the end of this year then?....Might be a good time for him to abandon a sinking ship.
A lot of time in the med room this bloke. At least two seasons lost through injury his own brother played loads more games and drafted two seasons later...
To load him up with multiple yr deal on big money is ridiculous.
As it stands the crows will probably pay coin for a couple others playing elsewhere next season to the tune of half a mil.
So yeah he should jump if he get an offer like that. I wouldn’t offer it because of the history though.

Did Brad go for any post season surgeries? If we wanna talk about injuries that's fine, but he just completed a full season, his foot and groin, completely fine as far as I know? Athlete's do recover, so I would like to know if he averaged 30 odd touches this year carrying these injuries still? Or has he overcame them?

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did Brad go for any post season surgeries? If we wanna talk about injuries that's fine, but he just completed a full season, his foot and groin, completely fine as far as I know? Athlete's do recover, so I would like to know if he averaged 30 odd touches this year carrying these injuries still? Or has he overcame them?

In his B&F presser Brad mentioned he is healthy, no issues, already does some training.

Why would we be paying Jacobs? Are you paying some of Ellis’s wage too are you?
At most we'd be footing a couple of hundred $k combined from betts and jenkins, and with jenkins i expect the only reason we'd be footing the bill is to get a better draft pick in return. There are quite a few suitors who wouldn't baulk at paying him $500k if they didn't have to give up a second round pick too.

At most we'd be footing a couple of hundred $k combined from betts and jenkins, and with jenkins i expect the only reason we'd be footing the bill is to get a better draft pick in return. There are quite a few suitors who wouldn't baulk at paying him $500k if they didn't have to give up a second round pick too.

He said we’d be paying Jocobs, last I checked Jacobs wasn’t under contract and is a free agent. So we won’t be paying Jacobs to play at GWS

Your just looking at the bright side with this, Chances are the crows are going to be paying alot of the money for Jacobs,Betts,JJ whilst they play at another club.
Jacobs is out of contract, so we won't be paying a cent. It's up to GWS what they want to pay him

Talk is we will pay under $100K of Eddie's contract if he goes to Carlton.

JJ is on mid $400K's over the next 2 years which is hardly unreasonable for a player who averages 2 goals per game. His contract was front loaded.

But accurate posting is hardly your strong point. ;)

Brad has had no major issues for the last year sincd his surgery, so looking forward to him having a huge year for the Crows.

Should sign a new long term deal within thr month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacobs is out of contract, so we won't be paying a cent. It's up to GWS what they want to pay him

Talk is we will pay under $100K of Eddie's contract if he goes to Carlton.

JJ is on mid $400K's over the next 2 years which is hardly unreasonable for a player who averages 2 goals per game. His contract was front loaded.

But accurate posting is hardly your strong point. ;)
LOl you would have no idea what the players are on or what percentage the club would be paying , These things are impossible to know for punters like you and me but all we can go on is interviews with list managers and reporters who get their info from players or people that would know so dont even bother putting numbers out their. Nut just to humour you lets see where you 'might ' have gotten these numbers from

Your list manager was on the radio saying that if jenkins doesnt find a club then his salary will be honoured and he is working with carlton to get betts there and if the reported numbers are correct then you will be paying alot more than 100k for betts.

I would highly doubt that Carlton will take betts on $450k a year if the crows are not meeting atleast 50%

Lets see how accurate your posting is seeing as you have plucked the numbers

LOl you would have no idea what the players are on or what percentage the club would be paying , These things are impossible to know for punters like you and me but all we can go on is interviews with list managers and reporters who get their info from players or people that would know so dont even bother putting numbers out their. Nut just to humour you lets see where you 'might ' have gotten these numbers from

Your list manager was on the radio saying that if jenkins doesnt find a club then his salary will be honoured and he is working with carlton to get betts there and if the reported numbers are correct then you will be paying alot more than 100k for betts.

I would highly doubt that Carlton will take betts on $450k a year if the crows are not meeting atleast 50%

Lets see how accurate your posting is seeing as you have plucked the numbers
Lol, still think we will pay for an uncontracted Jacobs... ;)

Reckon i have a far better idea about my club than you lol.

Lol, still think we will pay for an uncontracted Jacobs... ;)

Reckon i have a far better idea about my club than you lol.
Not if you believe that your club will only pay 100k for betts and if the JJ numbers are correct then you will be paying through the nose

e.g Collingwood say to JJ come to play at the pies for $100k
JJ sure no problem

Crows meet the difference otherwise they take him back ............ And they CANT take him back with what they did to him
Your club is a rabble and guess what its my club that destroyed them to the core

Enjoy

I'm glad he's cherry ripe, at the right age entering the peak of his powers with all that development and now his injuries are a thing of the past :) he is in for a BIG next 5 years
Brad has had no major issues for the last year sincd his surgery, so looking forward to him having a huge year for the Crows.

Should sign a new long term deal within thr month.

Not if you believe that your club will only pay 100k for betts and if the JJ numbers are correct then you will be paying through the nose

e.g Collingwood say to JJ come to play at the pies for $100k
JJ sure no problem

Crows meet the difference otherwise they take him back ............ And they CANT take him back with what they did to him
Your club is a rabble and guess what its my club that destroyed them to the core

Enjoy
Are you going to answer Kanes question on why we are paying some of Jacobs wage

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you going to answer Kanes question on why we are paying some of Jacobs wage

No as there is nothing to answer , With so many contracted players that your team will be playing i presumed he must have been another , simple oversight
Now lets get back to where kane or you get your minimal numbers from

Are you going to provide any backup information to how you are only going to pay min salary to a player your team didnt even give an exit interview to and just told him not to come back . He is on $400k + and if he doesnt get picked up your team is paying his full salary or if picked up for peanuts could pay $250-$300k.

Or Eddie betts on $550k from what was mentioned and not denied by your list manager, Carlton wont pay more than $250k
So how are you guys only giving 100k ?

That shows you know nothing and a bit of an Adelaide troll

Jacobs is OOC

Its hard to know nothing and i would guarantee i know exactly as much as you and thats what you read / hear in the media

Also you dont need to be any troll to dig into the Crows as your team has provided the league and continue's to provide so much ammunition
Now lets get back to Brad Crouch still pick 2 you thinking lol

Marty lets get this back to you can you name how many players that are going to walk out of the Crows
Why they are leaving
Why is that Tool tex still collecting his super

No as there is nothing to answer , With so many contracted players that your team will be playing i presumed he must have been another , simple oversight
Now lets get back to where kane or you get your minimal numbers from

Are you going to provide any backup information to how you are only going to pay min salary to a player your team didnt even give an exit interview to and just told him not to come back . He is on $400k + and if he doesnt get picked up your team is paying his full salary or if picked up for peanuts could pay $250-$300k.

Or Eddie betts on $550k from what was mentioned and not denied by your list manager, Carlton wont pay more than $250k
So how are you guys only giving 100k ?
Betts has one year to run

Which is why it is unlikely we would be paying the majority of it

The crows are doing him.a favor otherwise he can stay

I'll reserve my judgement until we know the deal

Betts is obviously trying to secure two years as he could be finished at the end if this year

JJ has stated he will play for a pay cut

Betts has one year to run

Which is why it is unlikely we would be paying the majority of it

The crows are doing him.a favor otherwise he can stay

I'll reserve my judgement until we know the deal

Betts is obviously trying to secure two years as he could be finished at the end if this year

JJ has stated he will play for a pay cut

Betts has 1 year to run at $550k - So your team will pay 50% of betts playing for Carlton and you are happy lol

Crows are not doing anybody a favour , Your 'Trip' Ruined all relationship with players and if you dont clear him and make sure he gets what he is owed he will retire and you dont want the fall out legalities that are associated with that - Open your eyes marty the crows are stuffed and it all started with the Richmond theme song

You cant reserve judgement when you are blowing your own horn on a forum and demand people answers like i am asking you to do know, LOL reserve judgement what are you ar bloody mediator

Betts is not trying to secure 2 years he just wants to get out of the place same as a dozen others , Open your eyes
JJ has stated he will play for a pay cut because the remainder will get paid by the Crows , Your club is going to pay him out dont you worry about that JJ gets his $$$ there is no legal way your club is not responsible for the gap

Lets get back to Brad Crouch , He has a year left and why is he being shopped around now ? Will yout club pay him the $ million x 5 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back