Recommitted Brad Crouch [RFA 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a crack at both if papley decides on move and Sydney are happy.

Sounds of Rutten and Worsfold Daniher will be there
No doubt they absolutely want him there but it all comes down to what Joe wants. I’m hoping that he is over his injury problems and wants to stick around obviously

Rankine signed a contract extension , he ain't going anywhere.

Also Lukosius isn't going anywhere this year. You don't trade out a top three pick after one year, even if he wants to go home.
Suns have another year to try convince him to stay, not worth their time trying to trade him now.

Also Crouch will stay at Adelaide, of that I am very sure.
Tom Boyd says hi

SEN reporting Crouch is close to accepting an offer from the Suns. But I wonder if the Suns can possibly get this deal done without including Lukosius. Maybe with whatever they get for Jack Martin plus a swap of next year's firsts?
Now this is where I would like crouch to go

Crouch is contracted luko is contracted otherwise he can stay

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bold assumption that Lukosius wants to go to the Crows when they currently don't have a coach and are heavily linked with a player exodus.
Luko has to want to move back to SA for it to work or if not GC s first pick will do

They will probs get a PP aswell maybe the AFL have suggested they use it on an established player to get them up and running

Luko has to want to move back to SA for it to work or if not GC s first pick will do

They will probs get a PP aswell maybe the AFL have suggested they use it on an established player to get them up and running
If I'm the Suns I say no to all of the above, because Lukosius, Rowell and Anderson all have a very good chance of becoming better players and could form the nucleus of a contender. My best offer would be their 2020 first outright, likely to be pick #1. And if that doesn't work I wait for next year when both Crouch and Lukosius are out of contract and see what shakes out.

If you think that Brad Crouch is worth a top end first round pick or Luko then you are more delusional than your clubs administration

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I would like Luko for Crouch, I am certain this is just a drum up by his manager to get Crows to pony up a great contract extension.

Brad is a very honest person, almost to a fault when speaking to the media. I can give you numerous examples of when he says things that the club/manager would rather he didnt (just being too honest). Mainly on his weekly segment with his brother on 5aa.

Hes staying IMO. Manager just doing his job.

I’d love it to happen, but it won’t.
The suns are being used to up the crows offer. He’ll stay where he is.
In saying that if he does choose to come, hard to
Grasp what he’d be worth. Brisbane’s first round pick that we have isn’t enough, but I’ve no doubts we wouldn’t be coughing up pick 1, or the potential PP. I assume we wouldn’t trade Lukosius either unless he’s told the club he’s out.

I would think the club may offer up our 2020 first rounder which will more than likely be in the first 5 picks.

Especially with Alex Davies from the academy looking like he may possibly be a first round talent.

More than likely though, Crouch is just using us to drive up his next contract.

Grasp what he’d be worth. Brisbane’s first round pick that we have isn’t enough, but I’ve no doubts we wouldn’t be coughing up pick 1, or the potential PP. I assume we wouldn’t trade Lukosius either unless he’s told the club he’s out.
In which case, the Crows won't do the deal, and why should they.
It all depends if GC want to start winning games, or just continuing their time at the top of the draft

I would think the club may offer up our 2020 first rounder which will more than likely be in the first 5 picks.

Especially with Alex Davies from the academy looking like he may possibly be a first round talent.

If they offer up 2020/1, they know what the offer needs to be, so can offer up pick 1.

Pick 2 for Weller is the precedent

AS luko and brad are contracted if it is something that both cant come to terms on they both stay, that's if they want to move of course

Brad is worth our RFA pick next year which most would rate around 4 or 5 based on predicting our position

IF he isn't traded for better than that this year he can stay like Tim Kelly was made to by geelong

SO Pick 1 or 2 would be your only picks that would make it happen this year otherwise no trades will occur its pretty logical really

You could be right

But if you are granted a PP this year, you would think list management would rather a very low pick this year and next year rather than two in one year

Lukoscious for B.Crouch is such a obvious move. Gold Coast need to show some intelligence and pull the trigger. They have enough young toads, they need a man.

Its truly a fair and good move for everyone. Even if Lukoscious became the better player, who cares. Gold Coast get someone to lead the club from a physical standpoint. Lord knows it wont be Lachie Weller

In which case, the Crows won't do the deal, and why should they.
It all depends if GC want to start winning games, or just continuing their time at the top of the draft
AS luko and brad are contracted if it is something that both cant come to terms on they both stay, that's if they want to move of course

Brad is worth our RFA pick next year which most would rate around 4 or 5 based on predicting our position

IF he isn't traded for better than that this year he can stay like Tim Kelly was made to by geelong

SO Pick 1 or 2 would be your only picks that would make it happen this year otherwise no trades will occur its pretty logical really
I don’t think it really happens any way.
Crouch doesn’t want to leave the crows. I’m sure you lads closer to the club would know that.
He’s trying to drive his value up.

If they offer up 2020/1, they know what the offer needs to be, so can offer up pick 1.

Pick 2 for Weller is the precedent
Pick 2 for Weller + 40 (Charlie Ballard) is an exception, not the rule.

Regardless it is a moot point, it is fun to dream but we aren't getting Crouch, you blokes will ask for too much, and we won't want to give up what you want.

Pick 2 for Weller + 40 (Charlie Ballard) is an exception, not the rule.

Regardless it is a moot point, it is fun to dream but we aren't getting Crouch, you blokes will ask for too much, and we won't want to give up what you want.

I think both ourselves and yourselves could be in a position where both Luko and Crouch may want a shift, if this is the case, it could be damned if you do damned if you dont

Remove this Banner Ad

Back