Recommitted Brad Crouch [RFA 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Betts has 1 year to run at $550k - So your team will pay 50% of betts playing for Carlton and you are happy lol

Crows are not doing anybody a favour , Your 'Trip' Ruined all relationship with players and if you dont clear him and make sure he gets what he is owed he will retire and you dont want the fall out legalities that are associated with that - Open your eyes marty the crows are stuffed and it all started with the Richmond theme song

You cant reserve judgement when you are blowing your own horn on a forum and demand people answers like i am asking you to do know, LOL reserve judgement what are you ar bloody mediator

Betts is not trying to secure 2 years he just wants to get out of the place same as a dozen others , Open your eyes
JJ has stated he will play for a pay cut because the remainder will get paid by the Crows , Your club is going to pay him out dont you worry about that JJ gets his $$$ there is no legal way your club is not responsible for the gap

Lets get back to Brad Crouch , He has a year left and why is he being shopped around now ? Will yout club pay him the $ million x 5 years
The club is clearly in rebuild it's not as though they will do a Richmond and have a spell where they play finals twice in 30 years

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Correct me if I’m wrong but if Crouch is at Adelaide next year and then exercises his free agency and gets to GC, does that mean if Adelaide then recruit another free agent, they lose the Brad Crouch compensation?

Seems as though they wouldn’t match the contract terms and they essentially lose him for nothing by signing another free agent.

Correct me if I’m wrong but if Crouch is at Adelaide next year and then exercises his free agency and gets to GC, does that mean if Adelaide then recruit another free agent, they lose the Brad Crouch compensation?

Seems as though they wouldn’t match the contract terms and they essentially lose him for nothing by signing another free agent.
They would either trade for the 2nd player, or trade for Brad Crouch to avoid that.

Or Crouch could have injuries again and a club only offers him $400k-$500k and the crows get pick#30

Would you Crows fans give up the two brothers for picks 1, 2 and next years pick 11?

Gold Coast need to start throwing money at players and picks at clubs!
Lol what else are the Crows including?

Fog? Tahlia? Sloane? All of them?

What a stupid question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

o_O

How many goals has he kicked ?
83 games and 32 goals

Only had 11 goals and 6 GA in 22 games this year
Surprisingly though, he rates very high in score involvements - top 30 in the league this year.

Above guys like Kane Lambert, Taylor Walker, Christian Petracca, Luke Shuey, Luke Bruest, Elliot Yeo, Travis Boak, Nat Fyfe, Steele Sidebottom, Luke Parker, De Goey,

Not something to be sneezed at. Matt Crouch ranked down at 87th in the league.

That's right. They basically inhibit their ability to recruit a free agent next year if Crouch decides to leave at the end of 2020. This could be another reason they explore the possibility of trading him this year.

Rumour on the Suns board that we've offered Adelaide pick 15 this year and our 2020 first rounder for Crouch. Thoughts?

If that is true then the Suns have not learnt and the AFL needs to step in and veto that trade
#1 + #15 for brad Crouch FMD
Depends which pick that actually is next year but agree.

That's right. They basically inhibit their ability to recruit a free agent next year if Crouch decides to leave at the end of 2020. This could be another reason they explore the possibility of trading him this year.
Take a look at next years free agent pool. The crows won't be chasing any mature aged players given where our list is at so not sure this point changes anything for the crows and won't impact on his worth this or next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back