Team Captain
Aug 16, 2017
Noosa
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Yet he still wants a 5 year deal here...go figure
Seems desperate to get out of there according to the report. Next to no chance he is at Adelaide next year. Should make for an interesting dressing room atmosphere in 2020. Free agency period next year will be interesting with Crouch and Daniher on the move.

jezzajay

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Giants, Lakers
He hates the crows how much :poo: has he written (admittedly they brought a lot on themselves) about them in the last 1-2 years.
So he goes out of his way to write lies, puts it on air/to print...puts his reputation and job on the line because of his hatred of the crows...ok.

Harro59

Team Captain
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Honestly this just seems like Barrett and Mclure trying to say although it didn't go through we are not wrong and all this stuff happened but all parties involved will deny it.

At the end of the day multiple sources from the crouch camp and close to him said he would be at the crows in 2020. But Barrett and Co kept on going. Kind of like they went hard based on some poor info and back themselves into a corner and just had to put the heels in.

The only truth in all of this is his agent doing agent things and using the GC as a stalking horse to push up crouch's price with Adelaide.

Honestly, unless your a fringe or delisted player do you really want to go there?

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Honestly this just seems like Barrett and Mclure trying to say although it didn't go through we are not wrong and all this stuff happened but all parties involved will deny it.

At the end of the day multiple sources from the crouch camp and close to him said he would be at the crows in 2020. But Barrett and Co kept on going. Kind of like they went hard based on some poor info and back themselves into a corner and just had to put the heels in.

The only truth in all of this is his agent doing agent things and using the GC as a stalking horse to push up crouch's price with Adelaide.

Honestly, unless your a fringe or delisted player do you really want to go there?

He is looking for long term security. I'd give him a long term deal as he is a super player

theyellowsash

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Worth every cent, plenty of cash to splash around now. Just need to off load Eddie and Jenkins
Crouch is not worth close to 1mil if that's what you're saying. Clearly neither stkilda or gold coast, desperate for leadership and talent didn't think so. He's just an accumulator with no hurt factor who isn't as good as Tom Mitchell.

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Seems desperate to get out of there according to the report. Next to no chance he is at Adelaide next year. Should make for an interesting dressing room atmosphere in 2020. Free agency period next year will be interesting with Crouch and Daniher on the move.
3 years in a row clowns like you have said this.
3 years in a row he has publicly said its bullshit
3 years in a row hes stayed an Adelaide player.

You can keep trying this rubbish but its complete bullshit.

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
You should ask Brad Crouch that question.
People have, 3 years in a row.
3 years he has said he's happy at Adelaide
3 years in a row he has stayed at Adelaide
2 of those years (1 injured) have been outstanding.

Seriously just end the thread already.

McClure has ZERO and i mean ZERO credibility.

David C

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2017
Noosa
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
3 years in a row clowns like you have said this.
3 years in a row he has publicly said its bullshit
3 years in a row hes stayed an Adelaide player.

You can keep trying this rubbish but its complete bullshit.
Seem to be having a bad day there Sloaney boy. I must have missed the past 2 years of rumours, just noticed this years and pretty much dismissed it as rubbish until this report surfaced. Are people not meant to read it? I saw fans on your own board discussing various trade scenarios for B Crouch during the trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jezzajay

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
People have, 3 years in a row.
3 years he has said he's happy at Adelaide
3 years in a row he has stayed at Adelaide
2 of those years (1 injured) have been outstanding.

Seriously just end the thread already.

McClure has ZERO and i mean ZERO credibility.
Can you repeat that please...didn’t hear you the first time you had a melt.

Pretty sure Ive heard many in hear say ‘where there’s smoke...’

Weird that McLures not the only one that’s said anything about Crouch...yet he’s the boogie man for the crows around here.

Kreuuuzeurns

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Can you repeat that please...didn’t hear you the first time you had a melt.

Pretty sure Ive heard many in hear say ‘where there’s smoke...’

Weird that McLures not the only one that’s said anything about Crouch...yet he’s the boogie man for the crows around here.
He picked McGovern from a mile out when they all said he wouldn’t leave. Pretty sure he was all over Eddie as well.

He’s got a decent track record.

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
He picked McGovern from a mile out when they all said he wouldn’t leave. Pretty sure he was all over Eddie as well.

not sure who he is getting his info from now as Jenkins has (thankfully) gone..he was supposedly Caro Wilson's informant and loved to speak to journalists.

Brad spoke on Adelaide radio and when asked by TV journalists if he is staying and he said he really hoped to..I guess he could be lying or maybe he really does want to stay and getting a long term contract is a big part of it considering he has had his career broken up by injury

jezzajay

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
not sure who he is getting his info from now as Jenkins has (thankfully) gone..he was supposedly Caro Wilson's informant and loved to speak to journalists.

Brad spoke on Adelaide radio and when asked by TV journalists if he is staying and he said he really hoped to..I guess he could be lying or maybe he really does want to stay and getting a long term contract is a big part of it considering he has had his career broken up by injury
It’s called ‘saving face’...

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Seem to be having a bad day there Sloaney boy. I must have missed the past 2 years of rumours, just noticed this years and pretty much dismissed it as rubbish until this report surfaced. Are people not meant to read it? I saw fans on your own board discussing various trade scenarios for B Crouch during the trade period.
I just find it hilarious that McClure has tried 3 years in a row to peddle this garbage.
It has been proven wrong time after time and everyone that knows Brad knows hes happy in Adelaide and at the crows.

Given our club's position there certainly was a discussion about Crouch and if it was worth trading him (if he would agree to it).

BUT - not once has a reputable source said that he entertained the thought or wanted to be traded.

In fact the guy that released the rumour on twitter last year even came out and openly said that he made it up and certain journos (McClure) have run with it, based off a kids random twitter account.

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams

So far you've got him having 2 right. Does that make up for the 15 hes got wrong (including 3 with just this one particular player)?

Everyone knew Eddie wasn't at AFC next year half way through 2019.

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
So he goes out of his way to write lies, puts it on air/to print...puts his reputation and job on the line because of his hatred of the crows...ok.
No.
He goes out of his way to write lies and put them to air/print to cause controversy.
He doesnt like AFC for some reason and therefore has reserved special level bullshit for us.

You should know media in 2019 isn't about facts. Its about viewers/readers, no matter what rubbish you publish

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Except that he isn't and it's been widely reported for a long time by multiple people that Crouch was looking to get out for a big contract.
Yes reported incorrectly multiple times.
Just because they repeated the same rubbish doesnt make it true.

So he's had 3 chances to get out and hasnt. Cant be too desperate right?

theyellowsash

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes reported incorrectly multiple times.
Just because they repeated the same rubbish doesnt make it true.

So he's had 3 chances to get out and hasnt. Cant be too desperate right?
He hasn't because he thought he was worth Fyfe/Dangerfield/Martin money and the other clubs said no.

But go on believing that quality players aren't trying to leave Adelaide in droves, even before we demoralised you. I'm sure 5AA has a bunch more conspiracy theories as to why the AFL hates Adelaide for you to buy into.

Top Bottom