Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
That's a shame, he won't be able to cover adelaide's rise from the ashes :'(

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app
Our ashes (10th) are your best ever season. I wouldn't get lippy.
Still willing to bet we win 5 more games than the Suns next season.

McClure's career going backwards faster than Stuey Dew's diet.

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I'll take that bet, slab of red tins?

We'll go a 6 pack.
Make it over 4.5 wins better then so that one of us wins.

People are going to be very surprised at AFC this year.
We lost 1 player from our top 10 B+F and he is replaced by someone who is actually a better player (Doedee)

Its hilarious that everyone overrated us in 2019 and now going to severely underrate us in 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sunsofanarchy

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
We didn't lose any of our top 10 best and fairest, and have young improving players such as bowes, ainsworth, weller, rowell, anderson, brodie, sexton, king, lukosisus to come in as well. You also lost a chunk of depth, which will hurt in the second half of the year.

Unless your new coach can reenergize your list I expect you to stagnate, while others improve.. I don't think Adelaide has enough weapons in the midfield, or up forward to be competitive in 2020 but we'll see.

6 pack it is!
We'll go a 6 pack.

We lost 1 player from our top 10 B+F and he is replaced by someone who is actually a better player (Doedee)

Its hilarious that everyone overrated us in 2019 and now going to severely underrate us in 2020.

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
We didn't lose any of our top 10 best and fairest, and have young improving players such as bowes, ainsworth, weller, rowell, anderson, brodie, sexton, king, lukosisus to come in as well. You also lost a chunk of depth, which will hurt in the second half of the year.

Unless your new coach can reenergize your list I expect you to stagnate, while others improve.. I don't think Adelaide has enough weapons in the midfield, or up forward to be competitive in 2020 but we'll see.

6 pack it is!

Not saying you did lose anyone of worth.
However you are on a 18 game losing streak and you've given some big contracts to mid-low level players like Ellis and Greenwood.

You didnt read what I said did you?
We did re-energize our list, without losing any real quality.

I expect the Suns to be better, but no I dont expect them to win more than 5 or 6 next year at best.

Harro59

Team Captain
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We'll go a 6 pack.

Ok dude, you are mostly likely right here but come on, you end up with a 6 pack of red tins.

At least but a good beer on the table ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I doubt it - the Crows have freed up a LOT of cap space this year. The question would be if they want to match it
Come on make him a million a year player. Show them who got the money, Adelaide or North. With Rankine, Ben King, Lukosius getting big money next year, I don't think GCS can afford to paid him much.

1970crow

Hall of Famer
Jun 7, 2011
alice springs
AFL Club
Adelaide
If he is offered a mil a year and Crows match i will laugh
On the other hand if the offer is 600-800 and they don't match i will be shocked
I’d pay $800k easily. Problem will be the 5 years that he’ll be offered. I’d be comfortable with 3 and 2 x trigger years, but kid’s gotta look after himself and he’s had his fair share of bad luck and Brett Burton injury management.

Top Bottom